Peter Okoye of Psquare " can't get over mom's death "

Started by Davzy folamz, Aug 13, 2012, 10:43 PM

Davzy folamz

Psquare, May D and friends at late Josephine Okoye's burial weeks after the death and burial of Psquare's mother Josephine Okoye, Peter Okoye, one half of the top group is yet to get over the loss.
The 30-year-old singer recently expressed his grief on the micro blogging site Twitter, saying how hugely he misses his mom, 'Miss my mum so much.She is my Beautiful Onyinye' @PeterPsquare tweeted.
Fans have since been replying condolences messages to him 'Sowi brov. Take heart pls.DLord is ur strength', @ThugLifesucks tweeted.Another fan, Kofi Larbi with handle @Nuttykola tweeted 'belated sympathys on your mother's passing'.
Peter and his siblings laid their mother to rest, Josephine Okoye on Thursday, August 2, 2012 in Umunachi, Umunachi Village, Anambra State.

Aramide olawale

I know it would be hard but pls take it easy peter.God gives and take and there's nothing we can do.may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

Kachi Gift

Take heart Peter,God know's why it had to happen that way,may her soul rest in the bossom of the Lord.

Emmy Baba

Mother are usually the bedrock of a family. It is painful to lose one's mother. May God give my mother long life to reap her labour and struggles on me. As for the P' Square family, my condolences for the loose of your mum. May God give you all the fortitude to bear the great loss!   

Samo gideon

He should act like a man and forget about it.some are orphans in Nigeria so he should be happy h still has a father.

Ajadi yusuf

he should put himself together and get over it like it was an hurdle.that is my advise for him.lots of love.

Motivational Tunrayo

he should have by now...paul should try to advice him so they can focus on their music career. i wish dem al d best.

Jumoke benson

it could be very hard at first, loosing the one you love most to the stings of death.it is really depressing.

Jumoke benson