Very funny:Must Read - What A Touching Story

Started by pugo, Nov 12, 2012, 05:43 PM

pugo

This is a story of a young girl Lola who passed away last month. She was hit by a car at Oyingbo on her way to work at Apapa. She was working with MTN. She had a boyfriend named Emeka, a banker who was recently transferred to Abuja. Both of them were in love. She spent half of the day and most part of the nights talking with Emeka on her phone.

Lola's family knew about their relationship. Emeka was very close to Lola's family in spite of the tribal differences (just imagine their love).

Before she passed away at LUTH, she told her friends, "If I pass away, please bury me with my cell-phone". She also said the same thing to her parents.

At her burial, the attendants couldn't carry her body to the mortuary. A lot of them tried to do so, but couldn't. So they decided to call a priest who had the gift of communicating with the dead. He sprinkled some salt and water on the body and started speaking to himself slowly. After a few minutes, he said, "This girl is missing something".

Then her friends told him about her intention to be buried with her phone. He asked them to bring a coffin, and then they opened it and placed her phone inside the casket. After that, they carried the casket away easily. Everyone was shocked.

A day later was Lola's birthday, so Emeka came to their house with gifts, only to receive the terrible news. He couldn't believe because he spoke with Lola the previous day. So, he tried to call her again in the relatives' presence... And behold! The phone rang, and Lola picked it, and the pair began chatting.

Because... well... MTN is everywhere you go!

Chill, it's just a joke! Don't hate us!

femifemzy3

femifemzy3