Gulder Ultimate Search Season 9.0 Registration Ongoing

Started by The InfoStrides, Aug 29, 2012, 07:17 AM

The InfoStrides

Registration for Gulder Ultimate Search Season 9.0 (GUX IX Registration) tagged "The Gatekeeper's Fortune" is ongoing for all interested and qualified people. Read the instructions below to submit your application online.

ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS

GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH is the reality show for achievers – individuals who are champions in their everyday lives.

In order to participate, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
I. Be between the ages of 21 and 30 years old.
II. Possess demonstrable skills in the following vital areas: strength, confidence, endurance, physical and health fitness.
III. Carefully read and agree to the Terms and Conditions required for applicants.
IV. Fill out the on-line Entry Form and upload a recent photograph in the space provided for it on the Entry Form and submit the Form on-line. If you qualify a mail will be sent to your email box within 24hrs containing 1. Terms and Conditions Form and 2. The Referee Form* as attachments.
V. Download and carefully read the Terms and Conditions Form before signing it.
VI. Other details/instructions will be communicated to you via email and through this website so ensure you check back from time to time.

* Applicant's two referees MUST be reputable members of the society, one of whom MUST BE the Applicant's Parent or Guardian. The Referees must authenticate the claims of the applicant by signing the form.

The Application Form is detailed to enable us get a good knowledge of the applicant and to determine the suitability of the applicant for the Gulder Ultimate Search.

Closing date for the online entry is September 13th, 2012.

Multiple registration will lead to automatic disqualification.

For Further Enquiries
Call any of the following numbers: 08162164356, 07059514986 or our Consumer Care Line: 0700 82558662752
Or send an e-mail to register@gulderultimatesearch.tv

Click here to register: GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH - THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Samueldayo1

gulder ultimate search gulder ultimate search gulder ultimate search the intrigues are delightful.

Tina lawrence

It is a very stressful and tedious show that i'm not so much into it.people die in the process so it is always scary to watch.

Nifemi Donald

This show has been on for a long time o.it is already season 9 now now.i keeping my fingers crossed for dominnic.

Tina lawrence

so many nigerians go for that competition without even thinking of what they will face.nigerians are trying

nReporter

Game of adventure for the able men/boys and women/girls!

Tina lawrence

they should start this thing quick, i can't wait

Tina lawrence