SMF Sitemap Needs Assistance Please

Started by wealth, Aug 18, 2011, 02:12 PM

wealth

Hi, is there any way I can still use this sitemap here Sitemap but it says corrupt. I manually parse it for 2.0 but it did't show results. Thanks

wealth

MyInfoStride

The latest version is sitemap_2-2-1 and it only supports 2.0 RC4.

When you parsed manually, did you select the correct option? You should select 2.0 RC4. It will also work for 2.0.

Let me know if it helps!

wealth

That is why I opened this topic. Now when I parse the latest version for rc4 and 2.0 on smf mod site, the following error always occur

An Error Has Occured!
Sorry, but this modification does not appear to be compactible with the selected version

Please try it, try uploading to your package manager and you will notice the installation files has been disabled.

MyInfoStride

I will modify copy of the mod for you and upload later.

wealth

Quote from: Dewale on Aug 18, 2011, 09:22 PM
Such a kind fellow you are. Thanks

MyInfoStride

Quote from: wealth on Aug 19, 2011, 06:24 AM
Quote from: Dewale on Aug 18, 2011, 09:22 PM
Such a kind fellow you are. Thanks

You're welcome!

Download the mod attached, install and let me know if it works for you/

wealth

Thank you but however, when I tried to install the mod, there was an error on the installation of the mod. To beat this, I click that little icon in front of the file in order to show me manual installation of that file.

In sources/managesettings.php

FIND:

'description' => $txt['modification_settings_desc'],
'tabs' => array(
'general' => array(
),

(Add After)

'sitemap' => array(
),

// Note the comma!! The setting with automatically appear with the first mod to be added.

(Add After)

[code]'sitemap' => array($txt['sitemap']),

The first operation was successful but the second code, that is the one below was no where to be found in that same file (sources/managesettings.php)

// Note the comma!! The setting with automatically appear with the first mod to be added.

(Add After)

'sitemap' => array($txt['sitemap']),

1.    Adapt Database    add_settings.php    
*    2.    Execute Modification    ./index.php    Test successful
      1.    Add Before    ./index.php    Test successful
*    3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Admin.php    Test successful
      1.    Add After    ./Sources/Admin.php    Test successful
*    4.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test failed
      1.    Add After    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test successful
      2.    Add After    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test failed
      3.    Add Before    ./Sources/ManageSettings.php    Test successful
*    5.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/index.template.php    Test successful
      1.    Add After    ./Themes/default/index.template.php    Test successful
*    6.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.english.php    Test successful
      1.    Add Before    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.english.php    Test successful
*    7.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test successful
      1.    Add Before    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test successful
*    8.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Who.english.php    Test successful
      1.    Add Before    ./Themes/default/languages/Who.english.php    Test successful
   9.    Extract File    ./Sources/Sitemap.php    
   10.    Extract File    ./Themes/default/Sitemap.template.php    
   11.    Extract Tree    ./Sources/Sitemap-Ext    

Insta

MyInfoStride

That failed code should be $sourcedir/Admin.php.

Check and feed me back!

wealth

Sorry man, I just did a mysite.com/index.php?action=sitemap but it was working, but no button or sitemap link at forum footer, hope it does't matter?. Thanks so much

MyInfoStride

Quote from: wealth on Aug 19, 2011, 07:48 PM
Sorry man, I just did a mysite.com/index.php?action=sitemap but it was working, but no button or sitemap link at forum footer, hope it does't matter?. Thanks so much

Not really but it will be nice to have it there. Check the Sitemap settings in the admin area (configurations ---> modification settings ---> sitemap).

MyInfoStride