Funny Joke: Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo!

Started by Becky02, Jul 02, 2012, 10:17 PM

Becky02

A Yoruba Man was sitting with an Ibo man and a Hausa man in Mecca Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled bottles of beer, when suddenly the police entered and arrested them.
They were initially given a death sentence but, as it was a national holiday, the sheikh decided they should be released after each received 20 lashes.
As they were preparing for their punishment, the sheikh said, "It's my first wife's birthday today and she asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping, but you cannot wish not to be whipped!"
The Yoruba man thought for a second, then said: "Please tie a pillow to my back before whipping." This was done.
The Igbo man saw this and said: "Please tie two pillows to my back before whipping." This was done.
The Hausa Man saw this, but before he could make his wish, the sheikh said: "Since you share the same tribe with the President of your country, you are permitted to have two wishes!"
The Hausa Man thought for a second, then said: "Thank you, most royal and merciful highness. My first wish is to receive 100 lashes with the strongest, toughest whip
available.
"If you so desire," the sheikh replied with a questioning look on his face, "and your second wish?" "Tie the Ibo man to my back before the lash.

Nifemi donald

This is hillarious hahahahahahahaha

Davzy folamz

Samo gideon

That man should consider himself DEAD!

Samo gideon

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LWKMD4H!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samo gideon

Davzy folamz

Thank God you yourself know it is funny.

Jumoke benson

Davzy folamz

Davzy folamz