How to put advance search engine on SMf

Started by wealth, Oct 19, 2010, 10:32 AM

wealth

Please can someone pls help on the right way to making changes to the default search bar on smf 2.0 rc3. Not to be an author of confusion here, I want my search bar to look exactly like Theinfostrides where a member will have option to choose Google search or the Entire forum. Please help me with the proper codes or mod to achieve this. God bless. Thanks

wealth

MyInfoStride

There is a mod for the function. I will post the link to the mod later. Then, if you need further customisation, we can help you out.

wealth

Oh please do post the link and steps for adding the google custom search as seen nicely on your forum... thanks

MyInfoStride

The name of the mod is "Search Focus Dropdown". Search for it on SMF, download and install. No much modification required. If you have further challenge, do not hesitate to post here.

summa2020

Baroda Local SEO Company?
I've launched 3 websites and looking for professional SEO company in Baroda, who can take up my project and get my site on first page of Google in 3 months time.
===========================================================
Best SEO | SEO Services India

MyInfoStride

Quote from: wealth on Oct 19, 2010, 03:50 PM
Oh please do post the link and steps for adding the google custom search as seen nicely on your forum... thanks

Were you able to install the recommended mod?

MyInfoStride