Congratulations to Nigeria's President-Elect, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) - Goodluck Nigerians!

Started by sparrow, Apr 17, 2011, 06:12 PM

sparrow

At this point in time, it is neither too early nor too late to confirm the outcome of the just concluded presidential election in Nigeria. Results and collations speak. Inview of this, there is no iota of doubt about who wear the toughest crown in Nigeria.

Join me in congratulating the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and President-Elect, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, who will paddle the wheel of our nation for the next 4 years.

I wish all Nigerians and Nigeria well in the next political sojourn!

Share your goodwill messages here. Thank you.

sparrow

For complete collated state results that made President Goodluck Jonathan the winner of the presidential election conducted by Independence National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Saturday, 16th of April, 2011, please visit the link below:

2011 Nigeria's Presidential Election Results Collated By States (Unofficial)

You are equally invited to share opinion on the situations of elections so far in the polls, which can access through the link below:

Opinion Polls - Do You Experience Free and Fair Election in Your Polling Unit? (Nigerians Speak)

Good luck Nigerians!

Jobbers

I am using this to congratulate Nigeria's president-elect. Stay well in office and break record like never before. Nigerians need an hero that save the country. Please sir, Be an hero!