Opinion Polls - Do You Experience Free and Fair Election in Your Polling Unit? (Nigerians Speak)

Started by sparrow, Apr 10, 2011, 09:24 PM

Do You Experience Free & Fair Election in Your Polling Unit? (Nigerians Speak!)

YES
10 (71.4%)
NO
1 (7.1%)
UNDECIDED
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: May 10, 2011, 09:28 PM

sparrow

The Independence National Electoral Commission (INEC) has commenced the much-awaited 2011 general elections in Nigeria which started on Saturday, 9th April, 2011 with National Assembly election. While preparing for other elections vis-a-vis Presidential election (Saturday, 16th April, 2011); and State House of Assembly & Governorship elections (Tuesday, 26th April, 2011), lets us share our experience of the elections by voting in the poll.

Do You Experience Free and Fair Election in Your Polling Unit? (Nigerians Speak!)

Share your opinions and share this poll with other Nigerians to inform us about how electoral situation in their areas. Thanks.

Ngozi ajala

nazir bello malami

i experianced it at my polling unit in dange rudu amanawa gidan dikko. Amma bnyi zaton gudluck zai iya kawo yawan kuriun da ya samu a sokoto ba kawai an bashi kuma Allah ya isar muna

sparrow

Quote from: nazir bello malami on Apr 20, 2011, 05:30 PM
i experianced it at my polling unit in dange rudu amanawa gidan dikko. Amma bnyi zaton gudluck zai iya kawo yawan kuriun da ya samu a sokoto ba kawai an bashi kuma Allah ya isar muna

What is the meaning?

Davo

Am more pleased with the last Election taken here in Nigeria just as was done in 1993 during Abiola's MKO's election which was cancelled by General Ibrahim Babagida rigim, but i really thank Almighty God for the out come success of this the opposition campaigning that Inec should nulified the election of President Goodluck Jonathan will be strike out yes i believe and i know that we have free and fair election in this 2011.

Davo