Mercy Johnson is about to marry my husband - Lovely Okojie (Photos)

Started by emezico, Aug 05, 2011, 03:07 PM

emezico

My name is Lovely Okojie, legal wife of Prince Odianosen Okojie, the man Mercy Johnson is set to wed in a few weeks. I was refered to you to help me share my story after all else had failed to stop another woman from breaking my home. I used to have a sweet home but now Mercy Johnson is trying to destroy it. I've not been able to stop crying or sleep well for the past few months. I'm appealing to the world and whoever knows her to please tell her to leave my husband alone. I'm married to this man and there has never been any divorced paper signed. We are still legally married, he's the love of my life and the father of my two lovely kids.

We got married back in 2006 in Modena, Italy, attached are pictures of the wedding. At the moment, he's busy in Nigeria planning to wed Mercy Johnson, abandoning me and our children. Fellow women is this fair? So with all the single guys out there,  Mercy could not find her self one. How can a woman not care that she's destroying the home of another woman, all in the name of getting married desperately.

I'm in terrible pains. What do I tell my children?

Prince Odianosen Okojie and kids

Prince Odianosen Okojie and Lovely Okojie

Lovely Okojie and her kids

Mercy Johnson and Mr.Odianosen Okojie

emezico

According to the Nollywood star, Mercy Johnson, she said Prince Odianosen Okojie & Lovely Okojie were not legally married, but had two kids together. But, l wonder why the duo bear same surname, okojie.

l believe the truth will unfold, before the proposed wedding between Prince Odianosen Okojie and Mercy Johnson.

naos

If they are not married, nothing to worry about. Even they were married, nothing to worry about as long as divorce is already in action.

emezico

Quote from: NaijaJobs on Aug 09, 2011, 04:06 AM
If they are not married, nothing to worry about. Even they were married, nothing to worry about as long as divorce is already in action.

You are right! Mercy has nothing to worry about, as long as she did not snatched him from her. If the duo (Prince Odianosen Okojie and Lovely Okojie) are divorced, Mercy can go ahead with her wedding plans.

emezico