SNG Leadership Battle: Pastor Tunde Bakare vs Mr. Benedict Ezeagu

Started by MyInfoStride, Jan 20, 2012, 11:51 PM

MyInfoStride

A visit to the Facebook Fan page of Save Nigeria Group (SNG) will tell you that there is leadership battle or clash of interests somewhere somehow. This is deducted from the comments posted early hours of today. The following are the two comments that arouse this feeling of war within Save Nigeria Group (SNG). Read and share your comments.

QuoteReports circulating about Pastor Bakare's 'suspension' from Save Nigeria Group are malicious and false. Mr. Benedict Ezeagu is NOT the National Coordinator of SNG, has never been a member of SNG, and thus cannot speak on behalf of SNG in public or private. Necessary steps are being taken to curb this impersonation.

QuotePastor Bakare on Mr. Benedict Ezeagu and other 'establishment attack dogs': "It has come to our knowledge that one Benedict Ezeagu has been using the name of Save Nigeria Group (SNG) in such manner as to cause confusion & disaffection amongst our members, allies and friends. As Convener of the Save Nigeria Group, I hereby declare that Benedict Ezeagu is not and has not been appointed by the Save N...igeria Group to act for us in any capacity. We are registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and neither Ezeagu nor any of his attention-seeking cohorts is on our board.

I have never been suspended at any time by the Save Nigeria Group. Our lawyers are in the process of issuing disclaimers today, while at the same time taking all necessary legal actions against these 'establishment attack dogs' against my person or the SNG. Ezeagu's advertorial in today's newspapers does not carry our corporate logo and the address used is not ours.

We assure the public that we have resolved never to be distracted by any petty irritants and meddlesome interlopers."

Below is a screenshot of the comments as seen on the Fan Page of the group: