Amazing Offer! Get PAID to Comment on TheInfoStride.com

Started by Admin, Apr 06, 2012, 12:33 PM

emezico

charlly007

This is really an amazing offer.I am glad that we are seeing paying sites coming out if Nigeria.I am happy to have been a member of this site and now that it is going to be paying me,i will try my very best to be active always.

Admin

Our motive is to create an atmosphere for people to make money from what they usually do on their social networks for free. The more you post or comment on The InfoStride, the more you earn. You can use your earn income to buy recharge cards from the (SHOP). No waiting! No crawling!! No shaking!!!

We are the "Social Network that pays"!

Admin

Sequel to requests from some of our members, we have prepared a walk-through instructions on how to spend your money on The InfoStride Shop. Check the first post for the detailed guidelines. If you need further help, please post below.

Olaniyi Isaac Oluwaseun

Jobbers

Quote from: Olaniyi Isaac Oluwaseun on Apr 09, 2012, 09:57 PM
Please help on tips to make use of my earnings.

The last post already answered your question. Read it and follow it up!

raphokeke

This Awesome! I have recharged my Phone twice today through infostride Offer.

This is Real and Wonderful. If you doubt me just call me on 08066052020.

Infostride, more Grease to your Elbow.

raphokeke

charlly007

I think it will be grate if the admin can add withdrawing one's money out without using it to buy recharge card at all like it is been done for those outside Nigeria.I hope the admin can conisder this.We should have cash option.

Admin

Quote from: raphokeke on Apr 09, 2012, 10:39 PM
This Awesome! I have recharged my Phone twice today through infostride Offer.

This is Real and Wonderful. If you doubt me just call me on 08066052020.

Infostride, more Grease to your Elbow.

Thanks for your testimony!

Quote from: charlly007 on Apr 09, 2012, 11:14 PM
I think it will be grate if the admin can add withdrawing one's money out without using it to buy recharge card at all like it is been done for those outside Nigeria.I hope the admin can conisder this.We should have cash option.

Yes, you're right! But this programme is still in its infancy stage. We will look into cash payment later. People's contributions (quality posts, informing others, sharing commented posts on your social networks) and adherence to our notes and rules will determine what the future hold for the programme. There are factors to consider when paying cash in Nigeria.... Obviously, we will do it in the future!

Admin