INFOSTRIDES MUST STOP THE NEW POST AND WAIT FOR 300 SECONDS BEFORE POSTING ANOTHER.

Started by Omolewa akinyemi benson, Jun 06, 2012, 11:12 PM

Omolewa akinyemi benson

We are not in support of POST AND WAIT FOR 5 MINS TO POST ANOTHER on infoSTRIDES!!!

Members of this website should support by replying.

Save out time!!!

Omolewa akinyemi benson

Admin

Thank you for your feedback. The measure was to control some series of spam flooding which we are experiencing currently. We are looking into ways to exclude our verified members from it. Please bear with us....

Omolewa akinyemi benson

Pls do as soon as possible.It's driving away some facebook friends i'd like to invite.I told tem about the 5 mins and they said they wouldn't be able to participate.I personally love this site and i want it to grow.

MyInfoStride

Admin

Thank you "Omolewa akinyemi benson" for being with us. The time has been reduced to 3 minutes.

Omolewa akinyemi benson

Alright.But i hope it returns to 1 mins in due time.Cos three mins is still much.

Omolewa akinyemi benson

Admin

We just have reversed the decision for some technical reasons. Please bear with us. Thanks.

dmnites

5mins is just too much time to wait before your next comment, but i also believe it'll reduce to 3 and hopefully 1 minute soon, much love guys

dmnites