Tee Mac: 'Bishop Oyedepo is a fraud'

Started by Folami David, Oct 09, 2012, 07:35 PM

Folami David

Tee Mac Omatshola Iseli has lambasted popular pastor and founder of the Living Faith Christian Church International Chapel, calling him a 'tax free' fraud and levelling allegations of unpaid commissions over a jet aircraft acquired by the pastor.
Tee-Mac took to his Facebook Page to bear his mind.
'God will punish him, my partner sold him Bombadier Challenger Jet for 45 million USD and he paid a premium of a couple of million USD to jump the cue.Robbers Hone rkamp there are real men of God who use musical stars who use commercials airlines, Oyedepo is a typical grabbing {tax free} fraud', he wrote on his Facebook Page.
The veteran fluist says he and the respected pastor have had dealings in the past.
For two years, Tee-Mac's quarry business reportedly supplied Oyedepo's organisation gravel rocks for numerous construction business. Several reports suggest that their business ended in bad blood.
Oyedepo is yet to respond to the allegations.
Oyedepo is not new to controversies. He was recently slammed with a 2bn lawsuit for slapping a church member. The father of four however beat the case as the court dismissed it for 'lack of merit'.

Folami David

Tina lawrence

i don't want to believe what tee mac said until i hear bishop's side of d story

Nifemi Donald

I agree Bishop Oyedepo has always been full of controversies.Hope all this end someday

doctor

tee mac should take caution with the man of God

Stanley_13001

they should be carefu with words usage to a man of God

Nifemi Donald

tee mac must be deeply hurt for him to say all this.the cause must be serious than this

Tina lawrence

A pastor shouldn't be part of all this cos it won't speak well of him in any way.This is second time this is happening to him

Nifemi Donald

Tee mac should take things easy with Bishop.I'm sure all will be settled very soon

Nifemi Donald

Quote from: doctor on Oct 10, 2012, 09:29 AM
I believe they will settle this amicably

Folami David

Quote from: doctor on Oct 10, 2012, 09:29 AM
He has apologised.
I guess he realised what he did was wrong

Folami David