Never argue with a woman

Started by Becky02, Jul 13, 2012, 11:59 AM

Becky02

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, D̶̲̥̅̊ wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book. Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing? Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, Isn't that obvious? You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her. I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading. Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up." If you do that, I'll have to charge you with intimate assault," says the woman. But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden. That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can
also think.

Mercy esther

Men cause most of the arguments.

Segun fadare

no men wants to try that nowadays.

Mercy esther

We can be difficult at times.

Samo gideon

Motivational Tunrayo

This is a good one.But i tell you men's argument is the worse.Most women can't stand it.You people just like to see women as the problem.

Samo gideon

A woman is not even the best person to argue with.They will turn the argument into another thing entirely.I respect women for that.

MR JOKE

whoever tries that would never try it again.it is a dangerous thing to do.i agree with whatever they say.

MR JOKE