President Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook Diary - May 2015

Started by MyInfoStride, May 08, 2015, 10:40 AM

MyInfoStride

This thread showcases the activities of President Goodluck Jonathan on his Facebook wall (http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck?fref=ts) during the month of May 2015.

Follow up with the main thread from the beginning of President Goodluck Jonathan's administration at Governance in Nigeria: President Goodluck Jonathan Speaks and I Quote!

Read through and share your comments:

07 May 2015 Update from President Goodluck Jonathan Facebook Wall:

Today, I inspected ongoing work at the Abuja Light Rail mass transit line. This administration has prioritized rail projects nationwide to provide Nigerians an inexpensive alternative to road transport even as we believe that the Federal Capital Territory must have a functioning and befitting mass rail service in the not too distant future. GEJ.

MyInfoStride

10 May 2015 Update from President Goodluck Jonathan Facebook Wall:

I thank the Most Reverend Nicholas D Okoh, Archbishop and Primate of All Nigeria, the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) and the entire presbytery and laity of the Cathedral Church of the Advent, Life Camp, Abuja, for the Thanksgiving and Farewell Service held in honour of my wife and I earlier today. I am grateful to God for all he has done in my life. May God bless Nigeria. GEJ.

15 May 2015 Update from President Goodluck Jonathan Facebook Wall:

Today, I was in Mali where I met and discussed with President Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta in furtherance of peace in Mali. My conviction is that Nigeria must be a facilitator for peace in the West African sub region and beyond. GEJ.

19 May 2015 Update from President Goodluck Jonathan Facebook Wall:

I cannot thank West African leaders enough for their support and cooperation with my administration and the Nigerian nation over the last five years. As I attend the 47th Ordinary Session of the ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Government holding in Ghana, I am once again reassured that this support will continue. May God bless the Economic Community of West African States. May God bless Nigeria. GEJ.

22 May 2015 Update from President Goodluck Jonathan Facebook Wall:

Today in Abuja, I commissioned the Armed Forces Radio Station, 107.7 FM. I continue to be proud of our military and I urge all Nigerians to continue supporting their patriotic efforts. GEJ.

MyInfoStride

27 May 2015 Update from President Goodluck Jonathan Facebook Wall:

Today, I presided over the valedictory session of the Executive Council of the Federation of which it has been my privilege to chair these past four years. I thank God. I thank all those who served with me. I thank Nigerians for the opportunity to serve my country. May God bless Nigeria. GEJ.

MyInfoStride

28 May 2015 Update from President Goodluck Jonathan Facebook Wall:

Today, I presented Hand Over notes to the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR. I urge once again that all Nigerians should pray for and cooperate with the incoming government. May God bless Nigeria. GEJ.

MyInfoStride