President Goodluck Jonathan Launches YouWiN for Nigerian Entrepreneurial Youth

Started by MyInfoStride, Oct 12, 2011, 06:03 PM

MyInfoStride

YouWiN! stands for Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria. It is an innovative business plan competition aimed at job creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas.

YouWiN! Formally Kick's Off 11 Oct 2011 and the application is currently going on.

Quick steps to get you started:
1. Register on the YouWiN website
2. Choose your preferred choice, a. I want to start a Business or b. I want to Expand My Business
3. Fill the Form carefully and submit. You are allowed one entry so fill the form properly.

Website: Welcome to YouWiN!-YouWiN!: Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria

Please share your experience here. This will enable us to confirm the truthfulness of the programme. Goodluck!

Jobbers

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. I will give it a trial. What is the deadline?

Jobbers

Quote from: Jobber on Oct 12, 2011, 06:07 PM
Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. I will give it a trial. What is the deadline?
Good! Trial never harm. I recommend this for all Nigerians with entrepreneurial spirit.

The deadline should be 2nd November, 2011. accordingly to the counter on the official website. It is advisable to submit in time.

Note: If you need help on how to write your business proposal, let us know.

MyInfoStride

For those that applied for YouWIN Project, note that on Sunday, Feb. 19, 2012, the winners will be notified.

MyInfoStride