HOW TO USE THE NEW UBA AFRICARD TO PAY AND RECEIVE ONLINE

Started by brownmillionaire, Nov 20, 2011, 07:48 AM

brownmillionaire

Ever wonder y Nigerians are having issue transacting online? Most of our cards are rejected in alot of site but thank God for UBA Africard. With this card in your hand, the stress of your online transaction is brought to an end. The cost of this card is N500 for the instant and N750 for the personalized. The instant is processed for you instantly while the personalised will take 3-7days.

This card can be used to pay and receive from so many sites. You can visit www.limitbreakers.net to learn more

Pls house, lets share our experience with this card. Where have you purchased from,  and where has it been rejected.
As for me. iv not gotten any rejection from any site yet. Iv successfull paid at
aliexpress
hostgator
betonmarkets
facebook
google adwords
madeinchina

??? ??? ??? Im coming back with more,

brownmillionaire

UBA Africard is by far better than GTB Master card. Just take a look at how i used it to fund and withdraw from my betonmarkets account here. www. limitbreakers .net /free. htm 

brownmillionaire

brownmillionaire

Its getting sweeter> Have you confirmed that Africard is commision free? apart from funding and withdrawing fee. Unlike GTB mastercard

brownmillionaire