Funny: Vivian and her uncle.

Started by Amynwan, May 18, 2012, 10:37 AM

Amynwan

"Uncle that your bastard friend you referred me to for a job
asked me to sleep with him, if I must get the job!"complained Vivian.

"You are rather the biggest fool,...lazy idiot her uncle replied. You
expect me to clap for you and go fight my friend for asking you for just a short time on your waist in return for 350k monthly salary job, a car for ur official upkeep?

How many jobs has your hopeless, useless lazy boyfriend given you even after sleeping with you over a thousand times & over d years?" replied uncle Alex.

A test case of morality & reality. Who do you support in this case? Uncle Alex or Vivian?

Amynwan

Jobbers

Hey! Uncle may be right here ooooo! Moral or no moral, what justification has the boyfriend? The boyfriend can even leave jilt her anytime... Let think about the scenario...

emezico

Hmmm..., in terms of morality, l would say Vivian did the right thing. However, how many girls today would turn such offer down. l doubt!

Omolewa akinyemi benson

Vivian, stick to what u want to do.Don't let any material thing take ur pride from u.

Nifemi donald

Samo gideon

Amynwan

i fully support vivan because.
*her pride
**if she oes what her uncle wants she may contact std
***if she accept the first offer, it will be hard to stop because the selfish boss will still want more even after given her the job
****those guys that are tellin her to do it, if they were to be the boy friend, how will they feel.

Folami David

Vivian is definately right.No matter what happens, dignity is what pays!

Nifemi Donald

both have valid points though...but we just have to do the right thing always

Nifemi Donald