Nigerian Actor Pete Edochie Is My Biological Father – Says Kenyan Model Ephy Saint

Started by Shola Sholaz, Apr 20, 2013, 09:46 AM

Shola Sholaz

In this recent interview with Michael Alonge, the alleged secret son of Nollywood actor Pete Edochie has spoken up once again.
Ephy Saint, a 24-year-old Kenyan model still stands by his previous claims that veteran actor Pete Edochie is his father.
Read the interview excerpt below
Tell me a bit about yourself?
I'm 24 years old, raised by an awesome single mother, who I would gladly give an organ to. I am working so hard to live my dream which is to be the best in the world as an actor / model and a movie maker... I love life and have very fun-loving people around me. I always grow to be me and no one else.
How and where did you grow up?
All over, with my mum and my grand folks, in Kenya.
With your mum; how about your father? Hmmm, I don't know, I never met him.
Can you tell us why?
I can't ...He is a magician ...had me and disappeared, so I can't tell much about him.
Aside Kenya, where would you love to live?
My father's land ... Nigeria
Nigeria?
Yes, Nigeria! I learnt he's a prominent and well known and respected actor in Nigeria from the South Eastern part of the country, as I am made to believe by my mum. That's the little I know about him.
Are you sure?
My mum said so, in fact, he's still very much an active participant in the industry.
Taking a closer look at yourself, who do you think your dad is?
Well, my mum said and I want to believe her that multiple award-winning actor, Pete Edochie is my biological father.
How sure are you?
I can't prove it; I only got wind of it last year.
Can you give us reasons why you can't prove it?
Distance and lack of information from both of them, my mum and him, that is, my biological father, Pete Edochie.
But does your mum realise that you need to know who your true father is?
She does, she kept it away from me until last year when she told me about it. I was shocked.
Have you made effort to reach Pete Edoche after that revelation?
Yes I have, like any other man who might not be in the know about an existing biological child of his; he denied. Saying he has never been to Kenya in his entire life.
Through what means did you reach out to him?
My mum sent someone to him and the person return with his message that he said he never had any fling with anybody in Kenya because he has never been there in his entire life.
What was your reaction when he said that?
It's either he's lying or he has a twin brother.
This fact you have is not enough to call him
your father....
There are talks here and there that he used to live in Nairobi in Kenya in a small town called Buru Buru.
What year?
1987-1988
Has it ever occurred to you that your mum might not be factual about this?
I believe my mother. She has always been there for me, I don't see a reason why she would lie or hide any information about my father or paternity. This is not a matter to be joked with.
So she told you that Pete Edochie, Nigerian bearded actor is your father?
Yes she did.

Folami David

This is very clumsy. I don't even know what to believe anymore cos the situation is very confusing. It is funny

Folami David