Thief burnt alive in Lagos (Video)

Started by emezico, Jul 13, 2011, 03:19 PM

emezico

It's so pathetic how some people risk their lives, by stealing from other people, at public places.

The victim in the video below was claimed to have stolen a necklace, and had to pay dearly with his life.

Despite the bad economic condition in Nigeria, It would have been honourable, if he finds a menial job, than resulting to stealing.

Watch video to for more:

http://www.youtube.com/v/Dh2kxTm0wo0?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

MyInfoStride

OMG! Although, robbers deserve no mercy from the masses because of the pains they cause. Nonetheless, judgement should be left to the masses. This case should be reported to the police rather than burning him.

karen giles

No one deserves to die this way because of a stolen necklace that is probably fake.

You are ill to think this barbaric attitude is ok. Jungle justice is just what the term implies people acting like animals or gorrilas. Like the White man terms us to be. What happened to cvilization? I guess it doesn't exsist in Nigeria for people like you justyfying this ignorant, demonistic, animal, just nasty behavior. It was so bad, I had to stop watching. I felt like I was condoning it by watching it. God help you!

MyInfoStride

Quote from: karen giles on Jul 15, 2011, 04:55 AM
No one deserves to die this way because of a stolen necklace that is probably fake.

You are ill to think this barbaric attitude is ok. Jungle justice is just what the term implies people acting like animals or gorrilas. Like the White man terms us to be. What happened to cvilization? I guess it doesn't exsist in Nigeria for people like you justyfying this ignorant, demonistic, animal, just nasty behavior. It was so bad, I had to stop watching. I felt like I was condoning it by watching it. God help you!

Thanks for your comment. You're indeed right with your submission. I actually wanted to say in my comment that "Judegement should not be left to the masses". The case should be reported to Police.

olaniyi001

Its sad that this kind of act cannot be totally erased in our society, it could only be controlled or minimized, however, i wish those that dispossessed other fellow items and belongings will learn from this cruel-some and inhuman act.

Am not surprised that YOUTUBE had removed the video. Am sure i'll cry and remember the act for many days if i was opportune to watch the video. Many thanks to YOUTUBE for the violation of the privacy law or whatever law that guides video upload. I also think that all issue and video should be be found on YOUTUBE immediately the situation takes place, future and prosperity will always be there to judge some barbaric acts.     

emezico

As much as l don't support burning of thieves, this should act as a deterrent to people who engage or are planning to steal from others.

It is glaring that poverty might the prompting factor, for engaging in such act, however, poverty should not be a justification for stealing.

Becky02

Becky02