17years old and getting divorced. what should I do?

Started by kamijune001, Mar 30, 2011, 09:11 AM

kamijune001

Long story short I'm 17 and getting a divorce. For the enquiring minds no I don't have any children. I married the day after my 16 b-day see I ran away because my parents have been divorced for 10years and they still fight to this day over me no one is ever happy so I left the only way to get out of the child support rants and constant court dates was to leave and be emancipated and I couldn't even do that unless both parents agree. So my then boyfriend played the hero and said he would marry me to get me out.so we got hitched. Turns out he was a loser a liar and a cheater. My husbanded and I have been seporated for a year and 6 months and we still haven't gotten a divorce my whole life is a mess and I'm not even sure where to begin or what I need to do. I can't afford a lawyer (I'm still making minimum wage) and as for as he's concerned he's broke and livin off his babymama. Now before you scold me and say how I've made such a stupid decision keep in mind I already know that. And if anyone has the number of a probono divorce lawyer in miami it would greatly appreciated.