University of Calabar - UNICAL 2011/2012 Post-UTME Result (First Batch)

Started by MyInfoStride, Sep 29, 2011, 02:04 PM

MyInfoStride

University of Calabar (UNICAL) 2011 Post UTME screening results for 2011/2012 academic session can be checked through the link below:

UNICAL Post UTME Result: Welcome |Post UTME  University  of Calabar

If you have participated in the exercise, please share your experience with us.

MyInfoStride

PROCEDURE FOR UNICAL ONLINE RESULT CHECKING

•   Go to UNICAL Microfinance Bank, WEMA Bank Plc, Spring Bank Plc, Sterling Bank Plc and First Bank Plc
•   (First Bank Ikom, Portharcourt, Uyo, Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, Asaba and Benin Only)
•   and purchase a RESULT CHECKING scratch card.
•   Log on to Unicalonline.edu.ng and click on Post UTME result.
•   Log in with your Scratch card pin and Jamb Registration Number to check your result.

victor bassey

i find it very difficult to check admission list on the internet, i learn it is out and up till now no sing of it on the web. please am confused i want to know if my name is there so that i will the next step to take, if to write the second choice that is coming up soon, before the date of the registration runs out. thanks.

MyInfoStride

Quote from: victor bassey on Oct 01, 2011, 08:48 PM
i find it very difficult to check admission list on the internet, i learn it is out and up till now no sing of it on the web. please am confused i want to know if my name is there so that i will the next step to take, if to write the second choice that is coming up soon, before the date of the registration runs out. thanks.

If you are unable to get your result through the link above, please go to the university to find out. For the second post UTME screening,give it a trial to play save.

Please us full details of the second post-UTME exercise. Thanks.

MyInfoStride