MONTREAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – May 27, 2014) – AtmanCo Inc. (« AtmanCo » or the « Company ») (TSX VENTURE:ATW), a leader and innovator in web psychometric test solutions for recruitment, organizational development and talent measurement within companies, announces today its results for the 3-month period ending March 31st, 2014.
The highlights of the quarter:
- The company accepted an offer to sell the assets from their cyberhealth division. The company predicts receiving $610 000 cash minus the charges associated with this transaction and the deferred revenues of discontinued operations. The company plans to close this transaction in the 2nd trimester of 2014.
- The Company announces revenues in the amount of $168 993, compared to $216 339 for the comparable quarter of 2013 and deferred revenues in the amount of $662 142 as of March 31st 2014 for continuing operations, compared to $284 462 as of March 31st 2013 and $531 128 as of December 31st 2013.
- The company announced on May 26th 2014 the signature of a letter of intent for a private placement of 1 458 000$. The transaction’s closing date is intended for or towards the 6th of June 2014. This transaction is subject to certain conditions, including without limitation, obtaining all regulatory approvals.
- The Company announced an agreement with Transat A.T. inc., leader in the holiday travel industry in Canada, giving them an unlimited access to AtmanCo’s platform of psychometric tests.
- AtmanCo announced on May 1st the opening of a technology and representative office in San Francisco, in the Silicon Valley, in order to allow the Company to expand in the new consumer market via social networks.
« The digital strategy that we put into place with the help of our qualified experts allow us to be present on the web in order for our AtmanCo name to stand out and to promote our services and close sales easier. The efforts invested in this web strategy throughout the first trimester will allow us better target our clients and propose solutions adapted to their particular realities, in order to have a positive effect on our reputation during the course of the year », declared Michel Guay, President and CEO of AtmanCo.
|in thousands of $
(except amounts per share)
|Extracted from the interim consolidated statements of comprehensive income of continuing operations (human resources field)|
|Net earnings of continuing operations||(269||)||(207||)|
|Net earnings per basic and fully diluted share for continuing operations (dollar per share)||(0,01||)||(0,01||)|
|in thousands of $
(except amounts per share)
|Extracted from the interim statements of results of discontinued operations|
|Net earnings of discontinued operations||41||(50||)|
|Net earnings per basic and fully diluted share for continuing operations (dollar per share)||0.00||(0.00||)|
|in thousands of $||March 31st
|Extracted from interim consolidated statements of cash flows|
|Cash and cash equivalents||500||509|
Above data comprise a summary of highlights. For further information, please consult the Corporation’s consolidated financial statement as well as the Management Report for the fiscal year ending March 31st 2014 at www.sedar.com.
Certain information appearing in this press release may be of a “prospective” nature comprising known and unknown risks, uncertainties, forecasts and other factors liable to materially affect actual outcomes, performances or accomplishments of the Company or industry results compared to all results, performances or accomplishments arising expressly or implicitly from information of a prospective nature. When used in this press release, information may include terms such as “anticipate”, “estimate”, “may”, “will”, “expect”, “predict that”, “presume” or “contemplate” and other terminology. These particulars reflect current expectations concerning future events and operational performance, and are valid solely on the date of this press release. Unless required by law, we will assume no obligation to update or revise prospective information in order to convey new events or circumstances.
Additional information pertaining to the Company is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com
Field of human resources
Using a management interface (Web platform) that is among the most advanced, AtmanCo helps executives and managers recruit qualified human resources by placing the right person in the right position.
By quickly obtaining results of psychometric tests, comparing profiles to job norms and generating complementarity reports, managers are equipped throughout their human resources processes.
The Company stands out in its marketing approach via its Website, direct sales and partner network. For further information, visit www.atmanco.com
The TSX Venture Exchange and its Regulatory Services provider (as per meaning assigned to this term in TSX Venture Exchange’s policies) bear no liability as to the relevance or accuracy of this press release.
514.935.5959 ext. 304