SCOTTSDALE, AZ–(Marketwired – August 05, 2015) – TrueShip (http://www.trueship.com), the leading provider of ecommerce shipping software and automated online product returns management solutions, has just released a new and improved ecommerce shipping guide.
The goal of the guide is to help users of ReadyShipper shipping software make the most of theire-tailing ventures by learning the ins and outs of fulfillment with the information that is provided to them in this step-by-step, 5,000 word guide.
As the ecommerce industry grows, experts are projecting that it will top the $1tn marker by 2017. With millions of online stores already populating the internet, shipping and convenient, automated returns have become the focal point for online retailers; and for the bargain savvy consumers that are seeking an exceptional online shopping experience.
TrueShip’s newest guide is designed to educate newcomers as well as fulfillment veterans, and enable them to better tackle their orders and get them out the door to their awaiting domestic or international customers.
In this updated and comprehensive guide, users will learn about:
- Using marketable packaging.
- Options for packaged goods.
- Why less is more with fulfillment.
- Breakdown of ecommerce shipping options.
- Illustrated infographic on how shipping prices affect sales.
- Comparison and contrast on whether or not to offer free shipping.
- Illustrated infographic on the top shopping cart abandonment reasons and how shipping cost plays a strong role.
- Using real-time rates from carriers.
- Offering flat rate shipping for customers.
- Overview of ecommerce shipping options.
- Determining your ecommerce shipping rates.
- Understanding variances between carrier rates.
- Options for padding profits with your shipping prices.
- The pros and cons of using shipping insurance.
- Understanding how tracking numbers work.
- Customs forms and declarations.
- Customs tariffs, taxes and duties.
- Reducing costs of international shipping.
- The low-down on shipping labels.
- Pros and cons of using warehouse fulfillment centers.
- Managing ecommerce returns with illustrated infographic.
“Online retailing is an exciting world, but you want to make sure that you are prepared before you set forth on this adventure,” explained Michael Lazar, Director of Online Marketing at TrueShip. “Our new and improved ecommerce shipping guide has been revamped to provide a wealth of information to retailers, so they can find answers to all of their shipping questions from one convenient source.”
The guide can be read in its entirety by visiting: http://www.trueship.com/articles/how-your-online-returns-policy-is-viewed-by-shoppers-why-automation-is-the-key.
A wide assortment of related guides and white papers can also be found at: http://www.trueship.com/blog.
#ShipSmarter — TrueShip is the original architect of multi-carrier ecommerce shipping software. ReadyShipper shipping software integrates into the most widely used shopping carts and online marketplaces. It is an easy-to-use order fulfillment solution designed to save e-retailers time and money.
Start a 14-day trial of ReadyShipper shipping software by visiting: http://www.TrueShip.com/products/ReadyShipper.
#ReturnsHappen — ReadyReturns is a customer-facing, plug-and-play, self-service online product returns software solution. It integrates into virtually any website without any programming. ReadyReturns lets customers make returns from a website by filling out a simple form and printing the return shipping label. E-retailers set the rules of the returns, including things like return shipping and restocking fees.
Start a 30-day trial of ReadyReturns by visiting: http://www.TrueShip.com/products/ReadyReturns.
Embedded Video Available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEgwtCcwjYk
Director of Online Marketing
Tel: (877) 818-7447