SCOTTSDALE, AZ–(Marketwired – August 11, 2015) – TrueShip (http://www.trueship.com) — the leading provider of ecommerce shipping software (ReadyShipper) and automated returns management solutions (ReadyReturns) — has just released a new guide that provides impressive depth and scope on the most pertinent social commerce facts for 2015.
With an estimated 2 billion adults actively online these days, the vast array of social commerce facts that are being covered in this new guide are eye-opening. As leading social networks like Facebook dominate with over 1.2 billion active users monthly, and aim to overtake juggernaut video services like YouTube by promoting more views to attract more marketing dollars, the frenzy has grown.
Newer studies from Pew are showing that over 74% of the online adult community is active on social media, with over 70% using Facebook daily. As consumers log countless hours from their desktop, tablet and smartphone devices to check-in with their favorite social networks, social commerce has become a mainstay for marketers.
TrueShip’s new guide covers these following elements:
- The unprecedented growth of social commerce.
- Influence of social shares on holiday shopping.
- The ebb and flow of social traffic and how it improves revenue uplift.
- Impact of social referrals and signals on ecommerce SEO.
- How email campaigns are affected by social referrals.
- Top referring social sites and the average order value from referral.
- Why 65% of shoppers utilize social sites to find holiday gifts.
- The reality that 40% of social users buy a product after sharing it.
- How Polyvore become the king of the highest referral order value.
- Why Facebook and Twitter are driving mostly tech purchases.
- Why the majority of U.S. brands favor Facebook.
- How Facebook is getting more video plays than YouTube.
- The fastest growing social networks.
- Why 74% of active online adults are active on social media.
- Infographic on social commerce usage and facts.
- Infographic on holiday social shopping.
- Infographic on Twitter’s influence on holiday shopping.
“These impressive social commerce facts really help us better understand just how powerful a marketing tool social media can be,” explained Michael Lazar, Director of Online Marketing at TrueShip. “In our new guide, we breakdown all the important numbers and metrics, so that you can get a better idea of just how integral the social side of advertising is for ecommerce.”
Read the guide at: http://www.trueship.com/blog/2015/08/11/tweetthis-unbelievable-social-commerce-facts-for-2015/#.VcqVTPlrqUk.
A wide assortment of related guides and white papers can also be found at: http://www.trueship.com/blog.
#ShipSmarter – TrueShip is the original architect of multi-carrier ecommerce shipping software. ReadyShipper shipping software integrates into the most widely used shopping carts and online marketplaces. It is an easy-to-use order fulfillment solution designed to save e-retailers time and money.
Start a 14-day trial of ReadyShipper shipping software by visiting: http://www.TrueShip.com/products/ReadyShipper.
#ReturnsHappen – ReadyReturns is a customer-facing, plug-and-play, self-service online product returns software solution. It integrates into virtually any website without any programming. ReadyReturns lets customers make returns from a website by filling out a simple form and printing the return shipping label. E-retailers set the rules of the returns, including things like return shipping and restocking fees.
Start a 30-day trial of ReadyReturns by visiting: http://www.TrueShip.com/products/ReadyReturns.
Embedded Video Available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEgwtCcwjYk
Embedded Video Available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdohbNGDiFI
Director of Online Marketing
Tel: (877) 818-7447