Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016 Enables Enterprises to Unlock the Full Value of Digital Assets to Create New Revenue Streams and Business Models
NEW YORK, December 15, 2016 – Nuxeo, developer of a leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM) platform, today announced the immediate availability of Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016. The latest release of the Nuxeo Hyperscale Digital Asset Platform helps enterprises realize the full potential of every digital asset. Organizations can create new revenue streams and business models, and continuously innovate ahead of the market – at massive scale, while maximizing the value of their existing systems and processes.
“Many enterprise organizations struggle to turn data into valuable digital assets,” said Eric Barroca, CEO, Nuxeo. “Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016 allows our customers to realize the full value of those digital assets, even if they are complex or scattered across the organization. As a result, Nuxeo enables organizations to transform to new business models, protect IP, or drive digital business growth. Thanks to a new Web UI, advanced DAM capabilities, unmatched performance, and many other new features, our customers can achieve incredible digital transformation success.”
Designed for complex, evolving digital assets
Today’s complex digital assets are core to successful digital transformations, and need to be dynamic and flexible as the business evolves and needs change. Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016 offers key features to help enterprises to create new revenue streams and move beyond simple media file storage, by uncovering the full value of all of enterprise content:
- Automatic image recognition with Nuxeo Vision
- Preview of 3D assets
- Advanced transform operations on videos
- Automated PDF production to validate and embed them directly into workflows
- Collaboration beyond the organization with Instant Share
Delivers a multiplier effect by embedding digital assets into existing systems and devices
Legacy ECM is about simply storing creatives, viewing content on mobile, and file collaboration. But content-centric applications must also enable employees to work from anywhere, in the applications where they are most productive and minimize disruptive rip-and-replace efforts, while maintaining high levels of security and compliance with native integrations. Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016 provides deep integration with in-place IT systems and mobile devices:
- The Nuxeo iOS and Android mobile app provides access to all Nuxeo repository content on the go
- Connector to Salesforce.com
- Connector to Adobe CC
- Integration with Enterprise File Sync and Share -EFSS- systems (like Google Drive, Box and Dropbox)
- Improved bidirectional Desktop Sync of content
Provides a complete set of developer tools to continuously innovate
With business models in constant flux, Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016 leverages different tools for its customers to test, develop, and deploy content-centric applications more quickly move businesses forward:
- Nuxeo Edge Cache removes the need to download the same file again and again at a given site when several users want to access the same content, making it a great addition to large cloud deployments or for customers with multiple remote sites. Organizations can reduce download time up to 95% and bandwidth consumption up to 90% while keeping digital assets safe at all times even when cached.
- 60 fully functional UI widgets, Web Components-based Nuxeo Elements, to quickly build modern and custom web applications
- Branch Management in Nuxeo Studio to handle multi-site complex projects customization by global teams
- Unified API for all client libraries
Always ready for the most demanding environments
With the explosion of content types and volume, the ability to quickly find content and scale is critical to any organization. Enterprise content management applications must be fast and hyperscale to be future-proof. To address these demands, LTS 2016 also includes:
- MongoDB persistence engine improvements that allow the Nuxeo Platform to reach even higher levels of performance. Using MongoDB as a data storage backend allows ultra performant application deployments for giant and complex data models, with many concurrent read/writes or geographically distributed systems with integrated failover. NoSQL database integration has been a strategic Nuxeo initiative for the last two years.
- The Marklogic persistence engine is now also available featuring transactions, clustering, high availability and replication
- Nuxeo Platform now integrates with Elasticsearch 2.x, offering new search and aggregation possibilities for stored content
Nuxeo provides a Hyperscale Digital Asset Platform that helps enterprise organizations unlock the full value of their digital assets to grow revenue, improve performance, and maximize investments. Over 200 leading organizations use Nuxeo for digital asset management, document management, knowledge management, and other content-centric business applications. Nuxeo is headquartered in New York with five additional offices worldwide, and raised $30 million in capital from Goldman Sachs and Kennet Partners in 2016. More information is available at www.nuxeo.com.
On Your Case PR for Nuxeo
00 44 23 9311 4100