Day 73 of the Big Brother Naija show was more about workouts, truth and dare and arguments.
From Bisola’s interest in a threesome to TBoss’ misunderstanding with Debie-Rise over the national anthem, check out five things you missed on day 73.
1. During a truth and dare game, Bisola revealed that she would love to have a threesome with a guy she likes and a girl she doesn’t know.
2. During the truth and dare game which this time didn’t involve an alcohol, Efe revealed that he had hooked up with two sisters before.
3. Things took a bad turn however when Debie-Rise dared TBoss to recite the first and second verses of the Nigerian National Anthem. TBoss struggled for a moment before calling Debie-Rise a “wicked person” for asking her to sing something she’d learnt in another language and hadn’t sung in years.
4. TBoss broke down in tears, accusing Debie-Rise of undermining her in a critical week. Bisola had to intervene and ask her to be mindful of what she was going to say before insisting that Debie-Rise would never do anything to deliberately hurt her.
In her defense, Debie-Rise said she too was hurt that TBoss would even suggest that she’d do something to undermine.
An emotional TBoss didn’t care as she retorted by saying she was extremely upset and that Debie-Rise didn’t have a right to tell her how to feel.
5. Biggie asked the housemates which super power they would love to have. Efe and Bisola both picked the ability to fly, while TBoss and Marvis picked teleportation.