Open Letter To P Square

Started by emezico, Apr 25, 2014, 01:24 PM

emezico

Open Letter To PSquare ‪#‎TRENDING‬
(Just for fun)

Dear P Square,I want to ask *WHY E BE SAY* una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is *NO ONE LIKE YOU* in African, and u also forgot that God use *IFUNANYA* to make it to be a *POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be *UNLIMITED* today. I feel so bad over your latest *STORY* coz *I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation *PERSONALLY* and do not let your *BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE's* to make you split. Don't forget that they are only there to *CHOP YOUR MONEY*. I know that *E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involve in any *BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more *DANGER* in your carrier, and your fans will no longer be able to dance *ALINGO* again. Take a look at how BRACKET is living their life *YORI YORI*. So u may call on SKT to come *FOLLOW FOLLOW* settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey *DO ME* anytime i hear the that u guys want to *BREAK IT*. I also heard that you brought *OGA POLICE* in to the matter.i want u guyz to be *MORE THAN A FRIEND*. to avoid any *TEMPTATION* which will lead to *GAME OVER*. try to use the formula of *IFUNANYA* we are hoping to hear your *TESTIMONY* soon!