Vacancy For An Experienced Caregiver And Two Housekeepers at Gagarin family

Started by jobnavy, Jan 28, 2012, 09:02 PM

jobnavy

Hi Caregiver,

I am Santos Gagarin, Russian, 45 years old, I have been married for 9 years now!! We have a beautiful little girl who is 6 and a sweet little boy who is 24 months! and we are living in Moscow, Russian. Life is awesome, and I couldn't imagine it without my two sweet red heads and cute little boy, My wife work as a Lawyer, I'm a retired military Personnel but presently running my own company, I work on Building Construction materials and repairs. We are out going, approachable and need someone to be a big sister to our little baby.

I need the service of AN EXPERIENCED CAREGIVER and a TWO RESPONSIBLE HOUSEKEEPERS in my house.Benefit of the job as follows:
1) We offer 33379.21RussianRubles (£700) per Week including 1,000Rubles daily allowances.
2) There will be free accommodate you as well as feeding
3) Complete private room with separate bathroom
4) 24 hours internet in our home
5) Use of Transportation with Valid driver license & good drivers record.
6) Travelling Expenses ShoulderingMy children are fun loving Energetic and love Arty things.

They attend aMainstream School a mile up the road from where we live. My kids are lively, love playing games and in general are typical kids!! they attend Nursery every day from 9 - 11:30am which is situated next to the school where we lived. We are urgently seeking for a Caregiver and i will like to put my children in your care. My children are lover of toys, not allergic and always like to welcome new friends especially a new member willing to start living with us or work in my house. I would like to know if you would be care giver of my children.

You must be experienced with children. Must be able to cook, and take care of the home.

Females only.

If interested, send your application resume/curriculum vitae.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY