The management of Yobe State University (YSU) invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into the following Diploma programmes for the 2015/2016 Academic Session:
- 2- Year Diploma in Social Policy and Administration (DSP)
- 2- Year Diploma in Crime Management, Prevention and Control (DCM)
- 2- Year Diploma in Environmental Chemistry (DEC)
- 2- Year Diploma in Computer Science (DCS)
- 2- Year Diploma in Shari'a and Civil Law (DSCL)
- Candidates must pass three relevant O' Level subjects at credit level in WASSCE, SSCE, GCE or their equivalent in examinations administered by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS or cognate bodies at not more than two sittings. At least two credits must be relevant to the course applied for.
STEP 1: Make a non-refundable payment of N5,100.00 into Account name/Number: YSU CONSULTS STUDENT REGISTRATION/1750023771 at SKYE Bank Plc Damaturu Branch and obtain a scratch card for the application.
STEP 2: Visit: consult.ysu.edu.ng and click Diploma Application under the admission TAB at the home page. Provide all the information required and print acknowledgement slip for your personal reference.
If you have any inquiry or difficulty, write to email@example.com
- To qualify for Degree programme at Yobe State University Damaturu, graduates of our Diploma programmes must remedy their O' Level deficiencies.
Candidates are enjoined to do so during the period of - the Diploma studies so as to obtain the minimum entry requirement for degree programme of five O' Level credits in relevant subjects.
Best of luck To You all...