PingThis SMF Mod

Started by MyINFO, Jul 10, 2010, 02:41 PM

MyInfoStride

Quote from: d8nite on Jul 19, 2010, 06:30 AM
ok, it says that it was successfully installed, but I cannot see the "ping this" icon
am I missing it? Here is my url
http://d8nite.com/Womenask/index.php

Now that it has successfully been installed but not showing on the website, then it indicates that it was installed but not for your custom them. Please following the manual installation for the mod as show below:

./Themes/Pinkst/index.template.php

QuoteFind: [
// Output any remaining HTML headers. (from mods, maybe?)

Add Before:       
//PingThis SMF Mod Starts here
echo '
<script language="javascript" src="http://mods.theinfostrides.com/scripts/PingThis.js"></script>';
//PingThis SMF Mod Ends here

./Themes/Pinkst/Display.template.php

QuoteFind:
</tr>';
if (!empty($settings['display_who_viewing']))

Add Before:
   <td class="floatright">
<script language="javascript">
pingthis();
</script>
</td>

Please make sure you backup before manual edit. Try this and give your feedback.

MyInfoStride

I have an instruction already on how to auto-post to or auto-update your ping.fm account. Check the link below for more information.

How to Auto-Post to ping.fm from Your Forum/Website

d8nite

I don't know how to do that, I can't even find the display file. Could you message me/ or post a walkthrough?

d8nite

ok, sorry, I didn't see your second reply till after I posted. I will try to do what you said after I get home from school. Thanks for your help, if I have any questions, I willl post, TY again :)

d8nite

MyInfoStride

Quote from: d8nite on Jul 19, 2010, 02:55 PM
How do I back-up before manual edit? :-[

Login to your CPanel and search through for "Backup" and follow the instructions there. How do you access your root directory?

MegaDeal

Admin

This mod has been updated with the following:
Version 1.2
* Release date: July 28, 2010
* Added Enable/Disable Function

Update your version now and share your comments...

MyInfoStride

This mod has just been updated to support SMF 1.1.11, 1.1.12, 2.0 RC3, and 2.0 RC4.

MyInfoStride

This mod has just been updated to support SMF 1.1.11, 1.1.12, 1.1.13, 2.0 RC3, 2.0 RC4 and 2.0 RC5.

MyInfoStride