Giveaway Of The Day - Paragon Backup & Recovery 10 Home

Started by GAOTD, Jun 22, 2011, 09:02 AM

GAOTD

Paragon Backup and Recovery 10 Home Special Edition (English Version)
All-in-one solution for data protection!

Whether you want to simply save your data or create complex backup routines – this package of useful tools covers all your needs. This solution quickly backs up these files and folders: My Documents, My Media Files, My Email Folders and easily secures valuable data without additional configurations. Backup & Recovery Home has an improved user interface with special wizards that ensure ease-of-use, even for novice users. It's ideal for the comprehensive security of your home PC and data.

Key and New Features:

• Windows 7 Support. Enjoy full-fledged support for Windows 7.

• Smart Backup Wizard. Quickly backup following files and folders: My Documents, My Media Files, My Email Folders and easily secure valuable data without additional configurations.

• Backup and Restore to or from FTP. Offload backup images to offsite storage for an even higher level of protection if disaster strikes.

• Scheduling for File-level Backups. Schedule any file-level backup task according to your requirements and obtain a new level of flexibility.

• Selective Restore. Extract individual files and folders from an archive without restoring an entire image.

• Next Generation of Adaptive Restore. A powerful and unique technology that restores any version of Windows (since Win2K) to completely different hardware.

Detailed Product information is available at Paragon Backup and Recovery 10 Home Edition website

Limitations: No WinPE included on this download

This software is free for the visitors of The InfoStride today.

Click Here to Download this Giveaway Now and post your review below!

It is only available for 24 hours.