WORDS FOR LADIES!!!

Started by Becky02, Jul 28, 2012, 12:16 PM

Becky02

Dear ladies,
Firstly, if u are still struggling to find a husband at an old age because u are looking for a perfect man, Something is certainly wrong with u. Now, your propaganda magazine tells u that 'All men are liars, cheats and useless, but let's be honest here, which is more likely? Is it that there's something wrong with about 70million African men, OR there is something wrong with one African Woman, U. The Truth is this when a product is not doing well, D̶̲̥̅̊ sales team doesn't blame the customers, they either blame d product or sales and marketing strategy. So ladies, have u been marketing yourselves? What's your Marketing strategy? Do u think u will be picked out of d shelf and placed in d basket of matrimony if u are always hanging out with that coven of witches u call friends? Those ladies who intimidate any man who approaches u. Hmmmm drinking yourself to stupor every Friday and Saturday night does not exactly make u look like a marriage material. Neither will any product (U) do well in the market if d sales team (U) reeks of desperation. Nagging, whining only tells a man that he is watching a preview of what life will be like if he walks down d aisle with you. If your precious Ex's all complained about your Nags, get a gag! U want a man?...invest in a good wardrobe, and dress well. When a man comes to you ,smile and be polite, even if he does not fit your mental image of your kind of man. At 18, most ladies already have an image of her perfect man, which includes height, body type and wealth. As time goes on, a lady will add more and more qualities on her list, such that by d time she is dating for marriage, not a single man alive can meet her exact standards Ladies, stop coming to relationship with a chip on your shoulder. If u believe All men are 'Bad' all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. No man is perfect, if u want to find a perfect man, you will have to do a genesis chapter one and make him out of clay, and breath life to him. And even then, chances are, he may still disappoint. You say u cant marry a blue collar guy like a mechanic or carpenter, Now if a carpenter was good enough to marry Mary mother of the Jesus Christ, why isnt one good enough for you? Do not focus on where a man is now, but look and see where he has the potentials to be. Don't focus on some petty physical features that are not up to your Mexican soap-opera standards. Hmmmmm your dream man, will he be faithful? Will he be a good father to your kids and a good husband to u? Will he love, cherish and respect u? What's the point of been beaten to a pulp every night by some rich, good looking and womanizing jerk? Do u want a future where u will sit in a traffic in your BMW X6, GUCCI sunglasses covering your swollen eyes and u look out of d window and see a happy couple in a keke napep holding hands, laughing and giggling like newly wedded couple even after 12 years of marriage. Africa (NIGERIA) is full of good men, you are just so caught up day dreaming about your fantasy man that they are passing unnoticed before your very eyes. Don't be cynical,fussy and uptight. Improve your product, and how it's marketed and the demand for it will grow through D̶̲̥̅̊ roof. And remember u are competing in a modern African market. Don't fake pregnancy or get pregnant to trap him, e no dey work again joor! Ur perfect man is out there. He may not look like what u want or expect, but if u give him a chance, the two of u will find joy, companionship and completion like u have never thought possible, Everybody can love a rose, but it takes a great heart to include the thorns........wish you the best in your quest for a life partner.

MR JOKE

I hope they are reading as i'm reading now.Those ones that are always finding a fault in a man.Hope they are seeing this o.

Aramide olawale

thank you for sharing this one.im a lady and i learnt a great deal.i wil like to see more of this inspirational posts.

Nifemi Donald

I learnt something.
A great lesson.
Thanks Becky

Folami David

I'm happy this is coming from a female..... This is full of moral lessons for all nigerian ladies

Folami David

This is fully loaded.Lovely story for us to learn from...Ladies have to replicate this

Stanley_13001

let those who av eyes read now, ladies am talkin to u.

Tina lawrence

I am not even searching for one yet.I am busy focusing on my career to become a better person in life

Nifemi Donald

havin a life partner is sometin i am luking forward to

Folami David

Quote from: Nifemi Donald on Oct 12, 2012, 02:06 AM
havin a life partner is sometin i am luking forward to
I pray you find someone compatible o.....

Folami David