IOM Overseas Jobs: Project Assistant (Counter-Trafficking)

Started by MyInfoStride, Feb 06, 2011, 10:32 PM

MyInfoStride

International Organisation for Migration (IOM) is looking for a Project Assistant.

Position Title: Project Assistant (Counter-Trafficking)
Reference Code: DE1/2011/01
Duty Station: Germany, Nuremberg
Classification: General Service Category, Grade Equiv. G3 (Salary Scale for Germany eff. 01 Jan 2010)
Type of Appointment: Special, 9 months with possibility of extension
Estimated Starting Date: March 01, 2011
Closing date: February 15, 2011

In particular, the incumbent will perform the following duties:
1. Prepare research reports on the connection between THB and asylum in close cooperation with the project partners
(i.e. UNHCR and FOMR)
2. Design, prepare and facilitate workshops
3. Prepare training curricula and training material, implement and evaluate regional trainings
4. Prepare, coordinate regular steering committee meetings
5. Prepare project reports as per project guidelines;
6. Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and/or CoM.

Education and experience
a) Completed university degree in Law, Political or Social Science
b) Two years of relevant professional experience, at least one year of which involve project implementation in the field of counter-trafficking and/or refugee law
c) Experience in liaising with governmental authorities and other national/ international organizations and institutions.

Languages: Excellent knowledge of German and English is required.

How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application including cover letter not exceeding more than one page, relevant certificates and references by email to HRDGermany@iom.int.

Contact
International Organization for Migration / Germany
Office Nuremberg
Ms. Bromm
Tel.: +49 (0) 911 / 4300 115
Email: HRDGermany@iom.int

For full information: IOM Overseas Jobs: Project Assistant.

reminder

This vacancy closes today. Submit your application now.

Pastor osas.s oshodin

Hello. I need ur help here. I am a savant of de most high GOD.i Want u to help me get a job that i can do to put food in my familys table.thanks God bless u.urs pastor osas.s oshodin. 

Jobbers

Quote from: Pastor osas.s oshodin on Feb 24, 2011, 01:26 PM
Hello. I need ur help here. I am a savant of de most high GOD.i Want u to help me get a job that i can do to put food in my familys table.thanks God bless u.urs pastor osas.s oshodin.

It is good that you are here. Register and subscribe to our free newsletters for post updates. This will allow you to get informed as new post arrive. Endure to explore our job boards for related vacancies already posted.

Jobbers