Online West African Examination Council (WAEC) Result Checker - WAEC Direct Online

Started by naos, Feb 15, 2011, 01:15 AM

naos

West African Examination Council (WAEC) has created portal for candidates that have either May/June or November/December West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) to check their results online with the use of a scratch cards.

If you want to check your result online, these are the six easy steps to follow:

1.   Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
2.   Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
3.   Select the Type of Examination
4.   Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
5.   Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
6.   Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up

NB: It is possible to check your result from 1991 up till current examination year.

Online West African Examination Council (WAEC) Result Checker

MyInfoStride

ISSAH

So please u mean i cant check my result online without the card?and where can i also get some to buy if so ?

MyInfoStride

Quote from: ISSAH on Jul 21, 2011, 07:11 AM
So please u mean i cant check my result online without the card?and where can i also get some to buy if so ?

You can visit any nearest WAEC office or Afribank branch for the scratch.

Alternatively, you can use mobile phone to check your result. Check the procedures below:

Send SMS in the format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)

For example:
    WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2007

Note:
    Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
    Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)

MyInfoStride

WAEC November / December (Private) 2011 Result has been released. Follow the steps in the first post to check your result online.

jobber

NOTICE: West African Examination Council (WAEC) MAY/JUNE 2012 RESULTS NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE. Candidates are advised to read the instructions in the first post to check their results.

Tina lawrence

This is an information my juniors i left in secondary school will need.Now i can pass it to them

immesd

immesd