The InfoStride Forum

ENTERTAINMENT and ADVENTURE => Celebrity News => Topic started by: emezico on Dec 11, 2011, 02:00 PM

Title: Latin talent show: Marc Anthony refused to shoot scenes with Jennifer Lopez
Post by: emezico on Dec 11, 2011, 02:00 PM
(http://www.naijaurban.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/jennifer-marc1.jpg)
Marc Anthony refused to shoot scenes with Jennifer Lopez for their Latin talent show after a huge blow-up over her new 24-year-old toy boy, it has been claimed.

The pair went to Puerto Rico together last month to film sequences for Q'Viva! The Chosen, their multi-country take on the reality competition format.

Despite having split since conceiving the show, on that trip the producers and hosts seemed amicable and determined to continue the project as a team.

But since the emergence of Lopez' relationship with back-up dancer Casper Smart, including taking him on a holiday with their twins, they have not been seen together.

Instead, over the last week J-Lo has been shooting the show in various Latin American countries without Anthony.

Anthony is said to have refused to work with her after the pair had a blow-up last week while she was in Morocco with the dancer.

A source told America's Star magazine: "Marc and J.Lo had a tense conference call while she was in Morocco.

"Inevitably, the discussion boiled down to her new boyfriend (Smart) and Marc made the decision not to work with Jennifer last week as a result."

He is said to have waited until she was in the air and on her way to Peru to call Pop Idol creator Simon Fuller — who is also behind their show — to tell him he was considering quitting for good.