Amazing Facts about Love and Kiss

Started by emezico, Mar 25, 2012, 02:10 PM

emezico

Amazing Facts about Love and Kisses:

1. Men who kiss their wives in the morning live five years longer than those who don't.

2. The average woman kisses 29 men before she gets married.

3. Love can exert the same stress on your body as deep fear. You see the same physiological responses — pupil dilation, sweaty palms, and increased heart rate.

4. People are more likely to tilt their heads to the right when kissing instead of the left (65 percent of people go to the right!).

5. The oldest known love song was written 4,000 years ago and comes from an area between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.

MoboFree

sofamous70

kissing is good and relaxing.....but i disagree with point number 2,...it's not logical..:)

emezico

Quote from: sofamous70 on Apr 13, 2012, 07:36 AM
kissing is good and relaxing.....but i disagree with point number 2,...it's not logical..:)

Please, explain how in-logical it is? The statement states, "average woman", not all women. Besides, most ladies kiss more than 29 times before marriage. Some keep more than one boyfriend before marriage. Even if it is one boyfriend, an average woman would kiss more than 29 times before hitting the altar. Fact!

sofamous70

@ Emezico now i get your point,i was thinking she would have to kiss 29 men before her marriage....my bad haha...:) but hmmmm you and kissing...your lips go break ooooo haha:)

emezico

Quote from: sofamous70 on Apr 13, 2012, 04:33 PM
@ Emezico now i get your point,i was thinking she would have to kiss 29 men before her marriage....my bad haha...:) but hmmmm you and kissing...your lips go break ooooo haha:)

Kissing na my way. Lol...

emezico