HOW IS ASYLUM CONDITION IN ISRAEL?

Started by otefon, May 25, 2011, 11:29 AM

otefon

DEAR INFOSTRIDES,

please,is very easy to get israel visa here in russia,is it easy to seek asylum in israel ?do you advice me to go and seek asylum in israel?Becauce i need any possible means to get out of here, legally or illegally.and i do not want to go to home now because am still owing people allot of money.please, i need your advice.

otefon

FOSTRIDES,

please,is very easy to get israel visa here in russia,is it easy to seek asylum in israel ?do you advice me to go and seek asylum in israel?Becauce i need any possible means to get out of here, legally or illegally.and i do not want to go to home now because am still owing people allot of money.please, i need your advice.

Read more: HOW IS ASYLUM CONDITION IN ISRAEL? :: TheInfoStride.com

MyInfoStride

Hello otefon,

You request is currently receiving our attention. We will reply once we have an update. Please check back.

Thanks.

MyInfoStride

Hello,

Why looking into your request, I stumbled across this research paper by Karin Fathimath Afeef for your exploration. Visit the link below to read the materials. It should give you some sense of Asylum and Immigration in Isreal.

A promised land for refugees? Asylum and Migration in Israel

Karin Fathimath Afeef is a researcher at International Peace Research Institute, Oslo (PRIO).

http://www.prio.no

MyInfoStride