GiveAway | Get Free License of iSkysoft SyncPod for Windows [Review]

Started by Admin, Oct 23, 2010, 07:36 AM

Admin

iSkysoft SyncPod for Windows offers you a backup solution to transfer videos, songs, Pictures and TV shows between iPhone/iPod and PC.

It is an amazing iPod/iPhone to computer transfer which provides you an easy way to copy and transfer music and video to iPod/iPhone, and you can easily transfer songs and videos from iPod, iPhone or iPad to computer without iTunes.

The program is available for $19.00, but is free for the members of The InfoStride who share their reviews of the software.

Download the free version here, install, explore, and then share your review for FREE License Code.

Link to Download Free Version: iSkysoft SyncPod for Windows

After you posted your review, your free license will be sent to you. New visitor can also register to be part of this benefit.

It Is A First Come First Serve Basis!

This giveaway is officially sponsored by iSkysoft: iSkysoft SyncPod for Windows - transfer iPod, iPhone music & video to computer

NewsCaster

This indeed a cool software. I have been looking for something like this. I explore the free version and it indeed fantastic. I am interested in the free license.

Admin

We have some free license keys of iSkysoft SyncPod for Windows for the members.

If you are interested in the license key, please go to the link below and download the trial version. Then, post your review below this post.

Once this has been done, send your email to info@theinfostrides.com for the license key.

Please, this offer is a first come first serve basis. Hurry up now and share this news with others.

Share & Retrieve!

MyInfoStride

Enjoy these license keys. It is a first come first serve basis... Be the first to know when next license keys will be posted.

Download URL: http://download.iskysoft.com/syncpod-win_full660.exe

Email Address: 001@theinfostrides.com
Keycode: BDD9FA03F4558100DBD33A0EC0FDBF05

Email Address: 002@theinfostrides.com
Keycode: 02A01618CD98C91E4810AE0AE790C416

Email Address: 003@theinfostrides.com
Keycode: E5D08F1E952002147F8BEB19255D9E00

Share & Retrieve!

Adex4LOVE

naos

Thanks for the giveaway. I grabbed one and am really enjoying it. Bravo!

Admin

Hello,

These are another sets of serial numbers for you. Grab the codes, install the software, and share your reviews:

Email Address: 004@theinfostrides.com
Keycode: EA51311052C675185C07A80E66741E17

Email Address: 005@theinfostrides.com
Keycode: FE118500E0D62A10585BE80A5BC39413

Admin