100+ Free Web Services That Save You Money (Part I)

Started by MyInfoStride, Oct 20, 2009, 06:58 PM

MyInfoStride

You can find lots of freebies on the Web, but this information provides useful services at no cost that you would otherwise have to pay for every time.

I have search the Internet to come up with 100+ innovative, entirely free download and services. I will be making them available on 10 links per part.

Please ensure you keep yourself informed by checking for updates on this topic.

Are you familiar with any of these services? Your comments would be appreciated.

Please explore this information and inform friends and family about InfoStrides Forum.

Happy Saving!

Share & Retrieve!

Here we go!

Advanced SystemCare Free: It is a free registry cleaner and system speed up tool that optimize your computer.

Affixa: File sharing and attachement tool.

a-Squared HiJackFree: It is system analysis tool to detect and remove any kinds of HiJackers, Spyware, Adware, Trojans and Worms.

Attack Trace: This search engine allows searching terms in specific malware configuration files.

Avast Home Edition: It is a free antivirus software.

Box.net: It simplifies online file storage, replaces FTP and connects teams in online workspaces.

CheckPlease: It is a network of video reviews and recommendations from real local residents of cities around the world.

Clipboard Help and Spell
: It is a text-based clipboard utility.

Comodo EasyVPN Home: It allows businesses and home users to quickly group multiple computers into a secure, peer to peer, network over the Internet.

DeferredSender: It is a free service that allows you to schedule emails from any email application or website to be sent in the future.