NSK Passport - Is It a Genuine Means of Travelling to Europe?

Started by MyWorld, Jul 28, 2010, 11:51 AM

MyWorld

I have been hearing about NSK Passport for travelling to Slovenia in Europe. Is it genuine or just a scam to defraud people that are eager and willing to travel abroad?

Please share your experience if any or views.

Let us discuss and learn!

MyInfoStride

Lets discuss this. I will do my investigation and post here as well.

Lets share and retrieve!

MegaDeal

This is a pure scam I guess... No such program exist... I want anyone to proof me wrong!

MyInfoStride

Below is a brief description of what the concept all about:

QuoteNSK was created in 2001 in order to present and examine the work and ideas of the NSK artists and document the activities around the utopian State of NSK from the perspective of its citizens.

The website soon became the main source of information about the work of the NSK artists and the activities of the NSK State and its citizens by publishing news, photos, articles and reviews written by NSK citizens around the world.

Read more: NSKSTATE.COM - The virtual embassy of the utopian State of NSK

Please note that the passport issued to you from NSK is not a legal travel document. I hope this resolve the issue.

Adex4LOVE

Thanks for clearing the coast. At last, it will erase doubt from people's mind and enlighten them more...

spotprince2010

I am adelani adetoye frm Osun state Nigeria. I am planning to move Abroad by next month but i dont know how to get a good job and visa . Pls i wil be so hapi if u can help me out to look out for accomondation and visa. I will be so happy if you can get back to me as soon as possible. Thank u and have a wonderful time

MyInfoStride

Quote from: spotprince2010 on Oct 20, 2010, 09:32 AM
I am adelani adetoye frm Osun state Nigeria. I am planning to move Abroad by next month but i dont know how to get a good job and visa . Pls i wil be so hapi if u can help me out to look out for accomondation and visa. I will be so happy if you can get back to me as soon as possible. Thank u and have a wonderful time

Travelling abroad is not as easy as you think.

Without visa, how possible will you move abroad by next month?

Or do you have your visa already?

More so, there are more than 27 countries in Europe. Which of them do you wish to more about?

What is your qualification?

What kind of job do you want?

Answers to these questions will help us know where to help you out.

reminder

Good insights. Keep it up man! I hope Adelani will find them helpful.

reminder