Henrikh Mkhitaryan Focused On Realising Man Utd Dream

Started by Folami David, Nov 10, 2016, 09:45 PM

Folami David

Henrikh Mkhitaryan will stop at nothing to nail down a place in Manchester United's starting line-up following a lacklustre start to the Armenian international midfielder's career at Old Trafford.

Mkhitaryan was expected to play a major role in the club's bid to recapture its glory days after joining in the close season following a successful three-year stint with German side Borussia Dortmund.

"It is true that I get little time on the field but I am not going to give in," Mkhitaryan told reporters after being appointed as goodwill ambassador for the United Nations children's agency (UNICEF) in Armenia.

The 27-year-old, however, has yet to convince manager Jose Mourinho and has been restricted to a bit-part role for the team, making five of his six appearances this season from the bench.

"I went a long way to play in Manchester United, so nothing will prevent me from achieving my dream. I will not retreat, I will find the strength to reach my goal," Mkhitaryan added.

United, who are sixth in the Premier League, eight points behind leaders Liverpool after 11 games, host fourth-placed Arsenal on November 19.

Mikssa

Wow, it's sounds amazing to make it come true. But if you can persist on it, maybe everyone can make his dream come true.

Mikssa