Countries you can visit with your Nigerian Passport without Visa

Started by Jobbers, Jul 26, 2012, 01:26 PM

Jobbers

These are the countries you could visit with your Nigerian passport without a visa:There are many countries you can travel visa free to with a Nigerian passport, however the time frame you are able to stay can differ greatly.

The easiest way to list all the countries you may visit visa free is to split them into continents. In the Americas you may access Barbados for six months, Dominica for 21 days, Grenada, Haiti, Saint Kitts and Nevis for three months and Turks and Caicos Islands for 30 days.

In Asia you can freely arrive in the following countries to which you will then be issued with a visa once in the country. In Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Laos, Macau and Timor-Leste you are granted with a 30 day visa. In Bangladesh you are granted a 90 day visa.

In Europe you may visit Kosovo for 90 days. In Oceania you may access Micronesia, Nauru, Niue, Vanuatu and Palau for 30 days, Cook Islands for 31 days, Tuvalu for one month, Samoa for 60 days and Fiji for fourmonths.

In Africa Nigerian passport holders can visit the following countries visa-free; Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Chad, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger and Senegal.

Via Esteem Magazine!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS INFO?

Harrisoncr7

although i stil wish visa can be quashed for all country

Tina lawrence

thank you so much for chatting this out to us.i might need this information in future.

KingFemzee

Imagine the list of countries, kosovo and fiji islands..lwkmd. Only St Kitts make sense.

Nifemi Donald

this countries listed here are countries every Nigerian would like 2 visit.beta lives are oua there.

Justin Nnamdi

Nigerian passport iz trash men...look @ d countries yhu just mentioned?trash

PALLAB BISWAS

Really this is the wonderful post. This is very helpful to know where i can go with one passport. It is helpful to everyone who are not waste time to know about this.

PALLAB BISWAS