Welcome to World Factfile!

Started by MyInfoStride, Oct 25, 2009, 08:56 AM

MyInfoStride

This is a new section that relay vital information about countries of the world. There exist seven category underneath structured according to the continents that we have.

While knowing about other countries, do share information about your country under appropriate category.

Share & Retrieve!

Thank you.

MyInfoStride

Admin

Hello,

Choose the appropriate continent and tell us more about your country. We would be glad to know more about your home country and any other country you know about.

Use the links below to navigate to your continent:

•   Africa: Factfile about countries in Africa.
•   Antarctica: Factfile about countries in Antarctica.
•   Asia: Factfile about countries in Asia.
•   Australia: Factfile about Austrialia & neighbouring countries.
•   Europe: Factfile about countries in Europe.
•   North America: Factfile about countries in North America.
•   South America: Factfile about countries in South America.

Share and Retrieve!

Anne Lhnn

Today, I am It is with feelings excitement brought to the written submissions of the experience.

emmabells

:D :Di willl deffinately share

Davzy folamz

I'm in Nigeria.Lagos to be precise.My governor is Babatunde Raji Fashola.We have schools like Lagos state university, University of Lagos....e.t.c..

Jafar Anka

Africa: this is my continent to which i belong to we are such wonderful and we don't differentiate our self we are all one we are in one because we came form one origin their is similarity in looking at us so we are impressive

Shola sholaz

you've said it al davzy folamz.though Nigeria is stil a 3rd world nation,we are stil proud of som things.oil 4 example.

KingFemzee

My location is Africa, West Africa, Nigeria, South West and Lagos to be precise.

Stanley_13001

i am from Africa, nigeria and from delta state precisely

Akerma

Akerma