Certifications Made Easy (Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle, Comptia, Linux etc)

Started by MyInfoStride, Aug 23, 2009, 05:46 PM

MyInfoStride

In the realm of professional competence, there exist several certifications required to boost your competence and technical skills in the chosen field. The certifications among several include but not limited to the following:

CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
CCDA (Cisco Certified Design Associate)
CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
CCSP (Cisco Certified Security Professional)
CCIE (Cisco Certified Inter-network Expert)
MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer)
MCSA (Microsoft Certified System Administrator)
MCDA (Microsoft Certified Database Administrator)
OCA (Oracle Certified Associate)
OCP (Oracle Certified Professional)
CompTIA A+ Certification
Oracle Certifications
Linux Certifications

Do not hesitate to click the link below for further details or helps, if you are interested in any of the certifications offered by Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle, Comptia, and Linux etc.

Please click here for links to resourceful sites for the sample questions and dumps needed to pass the examinations with ease.

Good luck as you explore The InfoStride for future information of greater importance.

salalite

Thanks for the information you provided....It is very vital in this global world of ours to be informed regularly.

Presently in the technology market, there are lots of competition. Therefore, it is highly recommended to be proficient to be considered or recognized. Proficiency comes with determination, lots of self- study  and practice. Thus , very important it is to know one's strength before going for any certification.

Cisco certifications deals with Computer networking. Cisco ,being the biggest player in the networking industry, provides different levels of training and certification for the operation, administration and maintenance of its products and services .

CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate  and it represent the entry / beginners level into the technical world of Networking. It has no prerequisite ,therefore anyone is elligible to study.

CCDA which is Cisco Certified Design Associate, is more like CCNA but deals more with the design rather than implementation of networking. No previous knowledge is required.

CCNP stands for Cisco Certified Network Professional. It is basically for those who wants to take networking as a long - term career and/or those who wants to advance their networking skills. Any prospective student of this program needs to complete successfully the four modules of CCNA or CCDA.

CCSP means Cisco Certified Security Professional. It deals specifically with the design and implementation of security frameworks to protect the operation of the network.CCNA or CCDA is the requirement for the enrollment for this program.

CCIE stands for Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert. This is currently the highest level for networking proficiency. It is similar to Doctorate level in the typical education system. This program is for those who have a great passion for networking and also wants to take networking as their Main / Permanent career.

I would update this page regularly so watch out for more information. Feel free to ask and discuss matters relating to IT cerifications.

Ibrahim Olanigan says STAY INFORMED!!!

rhamietron

Hi Salalite,

Good description however, some corrections need to be made
1. To becoem a CCNA u need not complete any 4 modules(I can understand probably the way it had been introduced to u in school). It's either you write 640-802 CCNA or u take the divided modules which are
640-822 ICND1    Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices 1
640-816 ICND2    Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices 2

Moreso, presently the CCNA certification is of concentrations in the following wireless, security and voice. Each of these concentrations has the professional and expert levels.
e.g CCDP, CCIE voice, CCIE security, CCIE wireless.

for more info check out: http://cisco.com/web/learning/le3/learning_career_certifications_and_learning_paths_home.html

Rhamietron
CCNA,CCNP|bsci,miet

naos

Thank you for your enlightenment. Both of you are right only that salalite did not clarify himself in that CCNA area. I guess he was discussing CCNA of the Cisco Academy, which has four modules.

Please click here for more information.

Thanks.

salalite

Hi all,

Correction noted. As Naos rightly said, I was referring to the Cisco Academy study plan.
And thanks to Rhamietron for the correction.

Admin

Thank you all for your comments. Below is another link to get Latest Certificate Dumps:

Pass Latest Certificate Dumps

chinwe

Hi am stella 26yrs old what are the necessary requirement to be admitted.  Am interested I need the full details of the fees payment and duration of the programmes. Am in lagos ikoyi/victoria island so I need a nearby study centre. Thanks

MyInfoStride

Quote from: chinwe on Jun 14, 2012, 08:30 AM
Hi am stella 26yrs old what are the necessary requirement to be admitted.  Am interested I need the full details of the fees payment and duration of the programmes. Am in lagos ikoyi/victoria island so I need a nearby study centre. Thanks

Can you please specify your certification of interest? This will allow me to recommend some centers for you in Lagos.

MyInfoStride