[Promotion]Enjoy/Play Blu-ray/DVD movies on Sony Tablet S

Started by kelly456, Apr 17, 2012, 07:17 AM

kelly456

[Promotion]Enjoy/Play Blu-ray/DVD movies on Sony Tablet S

I've taken my Sony Tablet S on a few road trips, and I can say without reservation that it absolutely rocks for watching movies. Despite lack of offical support for BD Drive, I still like watching Blu-ray movies on the Android-based Tablet. Quite a few of folks inquired about how I did copy Blu-ray to Sony Tablet S with best HD video quality, and what my software setup was, so I figured I would throw this quick tutorial up.

In the first place, in order to transfer Blu-ray movies to Sony Tablet, we need to use a 3rd party tool to rip and convert Blu-ray to Tablet S compatible video formats(e.g. h.264 mp4). Blu-ray Ripping Software varies. You may confused about choosing a most suitable tool. If so, i recommend you try Pavtube's Blu-ray Ripper. It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my Blu-rays and DVDs.

To be honest, the Blu-ray to Sony Tablet S Ripper can help you rip and convert all the Blu-ray and DVD Discs even DVD iso/ifo image files. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other. Below is how.

Windows Blu-ray Ripper for Sony Tablet S 20% OFF (April 10- May 10, 2012)

Mac Blu-ray Ripper for Sony Tablet S 20% OFF (April 10- May 10, 2012)

The easy way to rip Blu-ray to Sony Tablet S highly compatible video formats with full-screen playback effect.

1. Run the top Blu-ray Ripper for Sony Tablet S, add your Blu-ray or DVD files to the program.

2. Choose the video format for Sony Tablet S playing in full screen. Here i recommend you Android > Sony Tablet S Video(*.mp4). This format is perfectly supported by Sony Tablet S.

Below is the best format settings per my experience: (Click "Settings" button to set the video/audio parameters for the best Asus Transformer Prime movie format)

Video
Codec- H.264
Resolution- 1280×720/1280×768 (full-screen playback)
Bitrate- 2000~2500kbps
Framerate- 25fps

Audio
Codec- AAC
Sampling rate- 44.1khz
Bitrate- 160kbps
Channel- stereo

The supported resolution of Sony Tablet S goes up to 1080p, though video playback and most apps never break out of 720p. For watching videos on the Android-based Tablet, 720p with 2000~2500kbps is just all right. I find that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.

Tips- Edit function is very useful in the best Sony Tablet Blu-ray/DVD converter.
You can edit the video before conversion. Trim, Crop and Watermark functions are useful and convenient.

3. After the above steps, just click "Convert" to start conversion from Blu-ray/DVD to Sony Tablet S mp4.

Once the conversion complets, transfer the converted Blu-ray movies to ony Tablet S. So there you have it. Now you can start watching Blu-ray/DVD movies on Sony Tablet S in full screen with HD video quality. Enjoy!

Check for more special offers at Pavtube Spring Sale.