Official Website Of NTA Nigeria Blacklisted For Harmful Malware

Started by sparrow, May 15, 2011, 07:11 AM

sparrow

I visited the website of Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) on Chrome browser but to my surprise, I could not access the website. I received an alert message as below:

QuoteWarning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Suggestions:
Return to the previous page and pick another result.
Try another search to find what you're looking for.
Or you can continue to NTA : :  Home at your own risk. For detailed information about the problems we found, visit Google's Safe Browsing diagnostic page for this site.

For more information about how to protect yourself from harmful software online, you can visit StopBadware.org.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google's Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

I tried to bypass that warning and move forward, here is what I received:

QuoteWarning: Something's Not Right Here!

www.nta.com.ng contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.

We have already notified www.nta.com.ng that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.nta.com.ng, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

Has anyone been able to view the website?