YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT {e-Mail Scam}

Started by MyWorld, Aug 20, 2010, 12:42 PM

MyWorld

This is another e-mail scam we should beware of. Please read and share with friends so that they don't fall victim of it!

YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT
YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT <seanmcmullin@bellnet.ca>
To:       
Good day: Beneficiary.

I am MRS STELLA ENUANI,THE CHAIRPERSON IMAGE RECONCERN GROUP,UNDER THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIR. I was directed by DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN THE NEW ELECTED  President of Federal republic of Nigeria and the Executive Chairman, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Chief Mrs.Farida Mzamber Waziri (AIG rtd.),to notify you on the investigation that took place here in Nigeria.

In regards with the investigation that has happened recently here in Nigeria we noticed that you are dealing with some Nigerians who claimed you have money with them and they have failed to make you get the money and you lost so much money during this process,we are currently paying so many people with the same problem,so I have been directed by the settlement committee held by our new elected president DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN  to include you in our payment roll.This is as result of the recent provision in the 2009 / 2010 fisical year budget that was made for scammed victims.

We are directed to pay a sum of one million two hundred thousand dollars to each of the scam victims,but due to large number of enrollment we have, we  are hereby paying a sum of six hundred and fifty thousands US DOLLARS.

Find below is dispatcher  contact information.

NAME: Rev G.A Adaba
EMAIL: compensationpayment82@mail.mn
phone number:+234-8033210021

Note: The government of Nigeria has presently re strieght a masure to aprehend and bring to law any individual or coperate body caught in this act . to this regards,you are advice to disregard any emails staing that you have won miilions of dollars and forward the emails to this contact.(Rev G.A Adaba compensationpayment82@mail.mn)

On behalf of the new elected  President DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN  and the people of Nigeria, we are truly sorry for the inconveniences and for what you encounter from the Nigerians that make you lose so much money please speak well about Nigeria in your country as soon as you get this ATM card.

YOURS FAITHFUL

MRS STELLA ENUANI

MyWorld