Total Nigeria PLC Job Vacancies: Experienced Production Operator

Started by naos, Sep 26, 2010, 01:09 PM

naos

TOTAL Nigeria PLC is the subsidiary that distributes consumer petroleum products in Nigeria since 50 years now. It has the largest distribution network in Nigeria, largest market share at about 15% and is one of the best performers in the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Total Nigeria is currently recruiting for the following position:

Job Title: Experienced Production Operator
Company: TEPNG   
Contract: permanent position   
Branch: Exploration Production   
Interviews will take place in: Port Harcourt   
Starting date: As soon as possible   
Salary: According to profile and experience   

Job description: 

The sucessful candidate will be required to carry out the following;
1. Monitor and operate safely and efficiently all production equipment to achieve set production and operational targets.
2. Ensure that all installations/work sites are kept safe and that a safe secure working environment exists at all times
3. Ensure that facilities are operated to minimize impact to the environment and report any anomaly.
4. Ensure that all plant and equipment are available for shut down as programmed and in accordance with the permit to work system and that installations are efficiently restarted thereafter.
5. Ensure that installations and equipment are maintained in good and clean working order.
6. Formalize hand-over to the other shift (daily basis) and to his back to back (end of rotation)
7. Properly fill the operators log book activities.   

Required skills:    

Education:    
The successful candidate should have OND in any Engineering Field.

Experience:    
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 4 years experience in Oil and Gas Industry.

Skills:    

The successful candidate should have the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills

For further information and application: Total Nigeria PLC Careers.

reminder

Apply for this position in time if interested and qualified because it can close anytime from now.

ed molaison

Hi
I am interested in the Experienced Production Operator in Nigeria for Company: TEPNG. I have attached my resume to this email. Thank you and hope to hear back from you. My email address is: edmolaison@yahoo.com

Thanks
Edward Molaison

MyInfoStride

This vacancy was announced last year. The deadline for it has been reached. Explore our job forums for latest posts on vacancies. Goodluck!

MyInfoStride