Join Us as The InfoStride Marks Its 1st Year of Online Presence

Started by Admin, Aug 10, 2010, 06:48 AM

Admin

17th of August, 2010 marks the first year anniversary of The InfoStride' online presence. This thread is open for members and visitors to felicitate with us by posting your goodwill messages, comments, feedback, and suggestions, including our failures and successes...

All pre-anniversary and post-anniversary messages will be posted here. Always check here for updates on it here...

While waiting for the D-day to surface, we equally use this opportunity to invite visitors to register with us and advising members to refer their friends.

Share and Retrieve!

Adex4LOVE

Congratulations to The InfoStride and its members. This community is unique and well-organised. There are forums and online communities but none have I seen that presents quality information that is available on The InfoStride.

Being a benefactor of this community, endear me to it and I will always contribute my quota to the progress of the community because I believe in service to humanity.

Thanks to the creators for this great initiative. The InfoStride will soon become an household name in Nigeria and the world at large. I am happy to a member.

Lets join now and start benefiting and contributing. It's never late!

naos

Congratulations and happy birthday to The InfoStride... I am happy to be here.

Here is a piece for The InfoStride and its members: Happy Birthday! Have a Great Moment as You Celebrate Your Day! - The InfoStride

MyInfoStride

Join Us in Celebrating The Birth of The InfoStride
The journey to today has been hectic and challenging but we are grateful to Almighty God for making us succeed our first year of existence. The InfoStride has grown from 3 members on the first day, 17th August, 2009 to over 2300 members today with lots of useful and reliable posts.

In our quest to excellence, we always strive to be the best and become a household name in Nigeria and the world at large.

Please read the quote below on "Brief Information about the InfoStrides"; where we are coming from, where we are, what we do, and what benefits are available to members and visitors:

The InfoStride (formerly known as InfoStrides Forum from inception) was established on 17th August, 2009 to provide viable information to people across different facets of life. The new name, "The InfoStride" was coined specifically on 11th April, 2010 and a domain name was registered on the same date. The InfoStride is a concept of DataStrides Technologies Ventures, Lagos Nigeria.

The InfoStride is a social community of infopreneurs that discusses business, careers, education, entertainment & sports, free downloads, global news, jobs & vacancies, technology, travel & places, and many more. Membership is free.

The InfoStride is an open community, forum, and messaging board that allow users to register free, post, add people as friends, send messages, and update their personal profiles. It is indeed an interactive platform for knowledge exchange and information sharing. The InfoStride encourages freedom of information sharing and retrieval.

The following are among various benefits that exist on the community:
•   Members will become part of a community of well-informed people.
•   Latest Job Vacancies and Employment Resources.
•   Internship, Scholarship, Grant, and Financial Aids Opportunities.
•   Study Abroad Opportunities and Career Advice.
•   Vital and invaluable information at your disposal such as Business Advice, Professional Networking etc.
•   Skills sharing and development through membership interaction and board discussions.
•   Free Products, Service, and Brand Marketing on the discussion board.
•   Ask questions and get answers from members all over the world.
•   Experience a new way of information sharing and retrieval.
•   Access to members only content & lots more.

The InfoStride is a home of infopreneurs, which will keep you abreast of the requisite information to keep you, informed and to meet up with the prevailing challenges. The InfoStride offers free and practical information and the required guidelines to help you achieve you goals.

Share! Interact!! Retrieve!!! ...to achieve your goals.

In commemoration of our 1-year anniversary, we want to extend our gratitude to our members and visitors for their contributions to the existence of The InfoStride. The landmark achieved today wouldn't have possible without the tremendous efforts of The Administrators, Global Moderators, Moderators, and other key members who have deemed it fit to share what they have at their disposals.

We equally extend our Special Appreciation to our top 25 members, who have contributed immensely to the success of the community by virtue of their posts and comments. Please see below the list of Top 25 Member till today:

Click to Enlage

While encouraging them to do more, we implore others to follow suit so that together we create freedom through information sharing and retrieval.

You comments, feedback, advice, suggestions, and condemnation in one way or the other, will surely go along way in achieving our dreams for the community. Please share them here!

Join Us in Celebrating The Birth of The InfoStride.

MyWorld

Congratulations on the one year anniversary and best wishes for a great result in the future! I am glad be an InfoStrider.

MyWorld

To The InfoStride and all Members! I say

Admin

Greetings from our Facebook friends and fans. Share yours Today!

QuoteKenny Coker: I-Strides is 1 already.

Otunba Adekunle Adewale: Happy birthday.....Infrostrides is one.

Asma El-meniawy: Happy Birthday and wish for u happiness forever...

Jobbers Nigeria: Congratulations to The InfoStride and all members for this feat. This is just the beginning as said! We will get there together. I am happy to be an InfoStrider! How bout you?

Miguel Veronique: HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)

Jeremiah Abe: Happy birthday.

Michael Lewis: HB!

Ayobami Oladapo: Hapi baiday

Joke Oyewusi: happy bday

Adewale Awobajo: happy bithday.

Shotimirin Dayo O: give tanx unto d lord for he is good,for his mercy endureth 4ever.apy bday

Dammy Olayinka Ayedun: Happy Birthday..

More will be shared as they are available! Thanks to you all.

Admin

These are series of greetings we received on our Facebook page today:

Peace Nkechi Fowobaje: happy bufday guys

Olufemi Ojo: Congratulations to all the Staffs and l members of Infosrides the Lord will contin. to guide us (AMEN)

Soledoye 'boboskie' Oluwaseun August 17 at 6:15pm:
Happy bthday 2 d concepts....

Suleiman Nadabo: my birthday shoutout to the concepts!!!!

Tugbobo Olutaddy Olutholar: Waoh - Happy Birthday 2 U, I want to say THANK YOU 4 updating us with the latest Information and News in the World - Long Life to U!

Bukola Funmilayo Oyewo: HaPpY Birthday!

Oladipupo Durodolu Akinleye: Happy Birthday infoStrides.

Moradeyo Olakunle Goodluck: Hapi buffday. long life & prosperity.

Sodipo Titilayomi Faith: Apy birthdai!!!!!

Mojisola Temitope Ademowo: happy birthday to infostrides may everlasting God grant you more and more and more in life

Olajide Yinka: happy birthday but where is the party? where is your mummy and your daddy Urrr! you are an orphan but not worry we wud keep supporting you

Saheed Balogun Oladiran: Happy birthday 2 u my big informat wishing u many more year in life.

Biodun Abike 'Ladunni: happy birthday

Victoria Osiname: Happy birthday InfoStrides Koncepts.

Adeniyi Funmilola Victoria: happy bday...........wishing u many more years of success

Damilola Dorcas: congratulation

Gabriel B. Abbey: hapie bufdae 2 info.

More messages will be shared as they are available...

freeware

Admin

These people also celebrated with us on Facebook:

Uchenna Unanka: Congratulations and more strength to work!!

Bolaji Abiodun: Happy bday info,long life 2 info...

Kemi Fadojutimi: Happy Birthday to you, your best is yet to come. Keep up, keeping up!

Daniel Yakubu Igono: ‎...happy birthday to the info.....

Angela Iruoma Onuko: Happy bday enjoy...

Olalekan Ayinde: Congratulations to the InfoStrides team on this outstanding achievement.Happy celebration! Igba odun,odun kan ni!

Admin